Carp forum!!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Moderator
Aint it nice to have a great administrator like Anatoliy? Ask and ye shall receive...:D
 
Thanks Barb for your kind words. :D I'd like to say that it's grate to have members who have passion for carp fishing and strong desire to share their love with others. Even when they know that some of comments will be.... you know... ;) My hat is OFF for you. :clap:
 
Yeah thanks Anatoliy! You are a GREAT Admisistrator!

Tanner. :D :D
 
rippin fish lips said:
Yeah thanks Anatoliy! You are a GREAT Admisistrator!

Tanner. :D :D

X 3. Glad to have you actively back "Mr. A".
 
Anatoliy said:
Thanks Barb for your kind words. :D I'd like to say that it's grate to have members who have passion for carp fishing and strong desire to share their love with others. Even when they know that some of comments will be.... you know... ;) My hat is OFF for you. :clap:

;)
 
Since jim won't say it.. "there goes the neihborhood"
 
halibuthitman said:
Since jim won't say it.. "there goes the neihborhood"

lol

and your signature just made my day.
 
Just wait until you're all starving to death.
 
GraphiteZen said:
Just wait until you're all starving to death.
If it's carp you're talking about then I'd rather frick'in die!! (oops. I forgot I was on probation):D
 
OnTheFly said:
If it's carp you're talking about then I'd rather frick'in die!! (oops. I forgot I was on probation):D
:naughty: :naughty: Just couldn't let it pass,could you? :lol::lol:
 
Thanks for the new carp forum!!
 
Freaks out

Freaks out

:dance: This is KILLER! :) Its nice to have a Carp forum! Thank you Anatoliy! :clap:
 
I heard some folks like Carp Goulash in Wisconsin.
:D
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
0
Views
518
bass
bass
R
Replies
3
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
0
Views
585
bass
bass
bass
Replies
5
Views
745
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
2
Views
564
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom