Bunch of little fish

• Thread starter travis_lightner
  • Start date
T

travis_lightner

I went out to prineville today for bbq at my dads and caught about 15 little fish 4-6 inch and a couple 8 inchers. I didn't keep any but they were fun to catch. mostly bows and a couple white fish which i was shocked i usaly catch more whites than bows. I was using my favorite lure (panther marten rainbow color) I have such good reults with it. I should keep my camera in my tackle box for pictures though.:clap:

F

fisherwilly

Sounds like a fun time catching lots of fish. I like being surprised by catching a big redside sometimes. If you want to meet up sometime and hit up the river I am game just pm me.

Fisherwilly

T

travis_lightner

Sounds like a fun time catching lots of fish. I like being surprised by catching a big redside sometimes. If you want to meet up sometime and hit up the river I am game just pm me.

Fisherwilly

sounds fun. i will let you know when i head out there next time

M

marriemb

sounds cool, do share some pictures if you have :)

L

lilsalmon

We hope to plan another trip to the Crooked before it gets too cold....That is one of my favorite rivers besides the Deschutes and Santiam. I like using my 6wt cuz those little fishies really are aggressive and it is fun watching them snatch the fly OFF the water. There is no equal to catching a redside though.....they are beautiful fish

Good job catching TL

Top Bottom