Bobber and eggs...Meldrum?

V
Vandal_57
I was out at Meldrum park and decided to go upstream from the hecktic bar and found a nice hole that looked good for tossin'a glob of eggs and bobber out. Anyone ever had any luck tossin' eggs up above the bar area?

On the downstream side of the "Bulkhead?" We catch 'em sidedrifting for Steelhead, and backtrolling plugs, or divers, n' bait for ze Salmons. I imagine you could pitch a float and some bait out there.

"bulkhead?", if there r 2 huge iron-sheet pilings there then i was there. Thanks for the info.

Were you down there on Friday? I saw a couple guys down there, one tossing a bobber and bait. Be carefull down there. Looks like one of those "sheets" is being held up by just a cable tied to a tree or something.

Ian, was that you I saw yesterday down low draggin in that sucker fish...WITH A SPINNER...:lol: Id stopped to BS with ya'll up top at the cars, but didn't want to spread this disease I have. It's called The Skunk Flu. Kinda like Bird Flu, only much more depressing...:lol:

It did feel a bit intimidating standing underneath it, to get out of the rain in all. Thanks for the Fyi

Fishtopher said:
Ian, was that you I saw yesterday down low draggin in that sucker fish...WITH A SPINNER...:lol: Id stopped to BS with ya'll up top at the cars, but didn't want to spread this disease I have. It's called The Skunk Flu. Kinda like Bird Flu, only much more depressing...:lol:

Yeah yeah, I hooked a finned Steelhead, and a few of those things down there that day. But the one looked good enough to be used as Crawdad bait in the Molalla. Ah, you shoulda come said whats up. I had a nice fresh buck in the bed that was spittin scales. I'm tellin you. Everything that swims will eat drifted spinners! Haha! Dumb suckers!

Back
Top Bottom