Blue Lake today

B
bassman503
Well I don't have school today so my dad and I are heading out to Blue lake for some trout action. Any body fished it yet this week? It was supposed to be stocked.:pray: I hope I catch something. Wish me luck.

H
Hawk
Best Of Luck Bro.....................:pray::pray::pray:.......................:D

18406ej
18406ej
Good luck- Give us a report when you return.

M
mgdguy
bassman503 said:
Well I don't have school today so my dad and I are heading out to Blue lake for some trout action. Any body fished it yet this week? It was supposed to be stocked.:pray: I hope I catch something. Wish me luck.

Didn't get stocked this week!! Water was too warm. You might want to try Benson. I'm going to try to get there this afternoon.

B
bassman503
WOw. well changed the plan a little bit. went to Benson first and everybody headed back to their cars with a frown on. I met this Russian or Ukrainian guy and he was like "yesterday good, today no." Everybody was skunked there this morning. After 2 hours of Benson, we left to Blue lake.Saw 2 caught and managed to catch one little 9in trout. I gave it away and headed home. Might go later again.

M
mgdguy
bassman503 said:
WOw. well changed the plan a little bit. went to Benson first and everybody headed back to their cars with a frown on. I met this Russian or Ukrainian guy and he was like "yesterday good, today no." Everybody was skunked there this morning. After 2 hours of Benson, we left to Blue lake.Saw 2 caught and managed to catch one little 9in trout. I gave it away and headed home. Might go later again.

Well crap :( Not sure I want to go all the way out there (with two youngins) if the bite is off.

T
Troutier Bassier
I'm going to benson tomarrow. then im going on a trout journey in washigton. Blue lake. my friend limited out last time they stocked it. They hit nice on spoons.

M
mgdguy
Benson Lake + young kids = fishing FAIL

Benson Lake + young kids = fishing FAIL

Well we went out this afternoon. There is hole down on the northwest corner by the picnic area that we saw a few nice trout get pulled out of. Everywhere else along the bank right there is too shallow. You have to throw out FAR and get to the bottom. No success for us. Add the fact that my 4 year old fell asleep on the way there and wanted to leave after 15 minutes, and we have a skunky afternoon.

Next time it's Salish or Mt Hood for them! ;)

T
Troutier Bassier
OMG salish. go there on may 12th and you will see me and another kid running around and catch all the fish. Talk to me. Ill help you out. Lol

M
mgdguy
Troutier Bassier said:
OMG salish. go there on may 12th and you will see me and another kid running around and catch all the fish. Talk to me. Ill help you out. Lol

Deal! :D

T
Troutcatcher
Troutier Bassier said:

You will also see me out there nailing them trout.:dance:

T
Troutier Bassier
went to benson today. nothing same for hartman pond

B
bassman503
On Wednesday my cousins went to Benson and they said that they limited out in less than an hour. Don't know what happened. (I was fishing at the same spot they fished at)

T
Troutier Bassier
Well... My example at salish is a few days after they stock it they stopp biting. probaly same thing happened at Benson.