Biggest trout of my life!!

M
Moe
[Was over at commonwealth with my little bro and his friend, and caught and release 50+ fish, here are some picks of the ones we kept. One of them is my personal best rainbow, and I caught it on 6lb test! Enjoy the pics!:D:D

M
Moe
can't seem to figure out how to post pics? Any help?

T
the_intimidator03
Ok for posting pictures lets see here. ill run through a test post then give you a quick guide on such.

First go to advance, then scroll down to manage attachments, This will open another browser, from here you will want to click add files on the top right. Then click select files which will open your computer to locate the pictures, You can do multiple files at the same time by clicking select files again. Then click upload. Once that is complete The box will close and u will see the pictures you have uploaded in the browser. Also at the bottom is a box that says attachments the picture you just uploaded from your computer should be there. There is also check mark boxes on the bottom right of each thumbnail. Put a check in the ones you want and click insert attachments. complete your post and submit reply.

Done this way yeilds the thumbnails as you see now. The first is one i took near coos, bay oregon of the sunrise, the 2nd is the lower narrows wayside just east of glide on the north umpqua river.

I hope this helps

M
Moe
Here they are.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Congrats on the new personal best! That fatty looks good enough to eat...bet it's already gone. Way to get out there and go after them.

M
Moe
yep, just finished him!

B
BlackBass
Very nice fish. Then next time you break your pb rainbow trout its gonna be a monster :) Good job

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man. Funny you say that blackbass must not have seen his other post yet.