Biggest nook this season so far.

H
Halfthrive
I started off today at cushman doing to troll thing with about 60 other boats. After aboutwo hours with nothing and nobody else catching a thing I ended back up at mapelton and picked up this guy. Finaly got a little rain over there.

T
Thuggin4Life
Thats a nice fish!

R
rippin fish lips
What a beauty!

A
alm21
Awesome! :clap:

C
cobias
I recognize that boat

I recognize that boat

We saw you guys down there tuesday. Nice fish....still waiting to get into ONE.

W
waco
wow that is a beautiful fish congrats!!! :clap:

D
dan88
nice fish!

H
Halfthrive
We saw you guys down there tuesday. Nice fish....still waiting to get into ONE.

Dude if you hit it this weekend it should be pretty hot with the weather change. I'd go if I wasn't hittin crane praire for opening day of duck hunting.

N
nwkiller
damn....hell yes!!

C
cobias
Dude if you hit it this weekend it should be pretty hot with the weather change. I'd go if I wasn't hittin crane praire for opening day of duck hunting.

Yeah, i think ill skip the weekend. May be a zoo down there. I usually fish based on the big tide changes that pull in bright fish...wont be big changes again until later in the month. I had my chances...two big bobber takedowns missed. You get a only a few chances and i blew em'. If you guys fish floats, where do you get your shrimp ? Every one here in town was out and the Mapleton market had tiny ones.

H
Halfthrive
If you guys fish floats, where do you get your shrimp ? Every one here in town was out and the Mapleton market had tiny ones.

2 bro's and that other bait store in Mapelton. Not the market but the bait and hardware store 5 shops down, the guy who runs the place has good bait and a bait card you fill for a free flat of herring or a free dozen of shromp.

C
cobias
Oh yeah

Oh yeah

The last time we were there we were breakneck early and i didn't even think to go to the hardware store....I thought about two bros but i thought the market would have em. Thanx for the info ! Ill be giving it another shot tuesday regardles of tide size.

H
Halfthrive

might see ya down there.

N
Nook Hooker
Nice fish!

S
Steelyfishn
sand shrimp

sand shrimp

Oregon Rod Reel & Tackle on Coburg road heading towards Armitage Park has a shrimp tank now.

C
Coho Kid
Thanks for the update man, great catch!