Big ol' bruiser

C
Chrome_Chaser
Went out yesterday with Alan "Osmosis" and a friend of his to do some fishing. It was soooo cold. It rained ,hailed, rained and oh, did I say it was really cold, wow! Any ways, after a short float we hooked into my first salmon from a drift boat. Let me tell you, this salmon put up a heck of a fight, especially big ones like these. This was the only one we caught and missed several other good hits. The river was still a little too high and there was only one other boat.
We let this one go so he could pass his genes on to the next generation. If you guys have a chance to book a trip with him, do it! He has a lot of knowledge about fishing and he'll definitely get you into some fish. He's got this down to a science. Thanks for the trip Osmosis.

IMAG0339.jpg

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Awesome looking monster! You just can't go wrong with Alan, he knows more about fish than most fish know.

F
Fishtopher
Nice fish! Killer guide too. Kudos to the Hook Man and the Net Man too.

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish! thats a brute. sounds like a fun day

brandon

P
Phil_Bud
Nice fish bud...ur having a pretty good year...i say having because I'm not really sure when your gunna stop catching chromers...lol

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice catch bud, We gonna have to change your name to bigolbruiserchaser. lol just playing man. big ol burly fish. Nice catch though specialy with less than optimal conditions. glad you had fun.

J
JeannaJigs
Nice job! Bruiser for sure. Good to see some fish of good size able to spawn to pass those genetics on to catchable Fish 4-5 years from now.

C
CoastieFlo
Was that up on the Siuslaw? I hear there are at least some chrome fish still being caught......altho with all this rain they are probably all going to be over the deadline real soon

W
waco
great size of a fish!!! congrats!!

B
bigsteel
nice fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!alan is a great guide to spend the day with

C
Chrome_Chaser
CoastieFlo said:
Was that up on the Siuslaw? I hear there are at least some chrome fish still being caught......altho with all this rain they are probably all going to be over the deadline real soon

It wasn't on the Siuslaw. Further north.

troutdude
troutdude
You could've been on an episode of "River Monsters" with that one! Glad to see you got something, for your frozen efforts!

Say, are those icicles dangling OFF your hat???

BTW, has anyone ever mentioned that you look like Jimmy Smits (of LA Law fame)?

C
Chrome_Chaser
troutdude said:
You could've been on an episode of "River Monsters" with that one! Glad to see you got something, for your frozen efforts!

Say, are those icicles dangling OFF your hat???

BTW, has anyone ever mentioned that you look like Jimmy Smits (of LA Law fame)?

All the time. :D

O
osmosis
That was a fun trip Tuan, Thanks for coming! We'll have to do it again for sure, Next time we'll find you an eater though!

112110201050.jpg

112110200823.jpg

112110200646.jpg

C
Chrome_Chaser
Tell Ian that he's got some good action shots.

M
mrlindeman
Your lucky that fish did not eat YOU! Holy Moly!! Beautiful catch! Nice job and congrats! :) :)