Been getting lucky

C

colbypearson

this ones right under 7 pounds

HELL YA, excuse me lol, DUDE freakin tanker im sooo stoked for you i hope some of my tips i gave you last spring help you get these monsters dude!!!!!!!!!!!, my grandpa is out of town so im home bound for a while and im gonna be dying to hit the water for one of them again, super stoked glad you got her good pics too!

C

colbypearson

tell me about her in a personal message if you get the time that is awesome i wish someone was aroudn when i got my 6+ the other day to get a good shot but hey its still awesome

F

fishingfreak

:clap::dance::clap:Good job Man! that is a nice Lookin Bass for sure!

C

colbypearson

HELL YA, excuse me lol, DUDE freakin tanker im sooo stoked for you i hope some of my tips i gave you last spring help you get these monsters dude!!!!!!!!!!!, my grandpa is out of town so im home bound for a while and im gonna be dying to hit the water for one of them again, super stoked glad you got her good pics too!

im still stoked for you, sooo i decided i had to compete ya know, not to steal the glory, i did compete though i will post mine in a little bit its 7.25lbs....23.5 inches its a good lookin bass!!!! 2nd biggest for the year for me :D

W

waco

im still stoked for you, sooo i decided i had to compete ya know, not to steal the glory, i did compete though i will post mine in a little bit its 7.25lbs....23.5 inches its a good lookin bass!!!! 2nd biggest for the year for me :D
so whats your biggest this year?

T

Throbbit _Shane

nice one todd!!! i need to get out there and try my luck :D

Top Bottom