Been a good start

brandon4455
brandon4455
Been a good start for me and my whole family.everyone has tagged multiple fish already and the action has been solid even during bad tides and full moons.

we have had success fish bays and tidewaters all along the coast with spinners,bobber & jig or shrimp,and flies. i got off to a slow start the season and had to play catch up but im at 7 fish total plus 2 jacks ror a few trips in september.dont care to mention how many fish i've lost :blushing:

here are some photos of me,my dad,my cousins mitch & mike,their dad,and my grandpa. Credit on these photos go to me,my family,and my fishing buddy sam took all of the super good ones.

enjoy!

a few of mine:

xlib5z.jpg

xp0a6q.jpg
2ag6n0m.jpg

my dad. so proud of him this year.catching lots of big chinook

t8w9jt.jpg

2qmk8oz.jpg

29djp85.jpg

Mike & mitch.they have caught a lot of fish already.
2eav5sy.jpg
2rolys1.jpg
358856c.jpg

their dad,mack
21b0n05.jpg

and my grandpa who finally after AGES of bad luck and trying finally landed his first salmon.and a dandy for a first one too. was weighed 32.6 on a scale.was a hoot to watch that fish literally spool him then come all the way back.

sya3wl.jpg

it's only going to get better when we get some rain. Fish on!!

P
playhooky
Awesome....your crew is smashing em'! Great pics. Perfect first HOG for G'pa. Very cool !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

E
eugene1
Good fish and pix!

You guys need a bigger cooler though!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Excellent!

T
TimberTodd
Great pics. Brandon.

H
Hookset
awesome report. Thank you.

troutdude
troutdude
Great report Brandon. Good to see your dad again. That's one heckuva nice fish, for your gpa!

hobster
hobster
Great pictures and fish! I love the rod bending shots, good stuff :thumb:

D
DFNW
wow that makes me so Jelly!

D
Denduran87
That's awesome!