Bass fishing around Veneta?

CARPCOMMANDER
CARPCOMMANDER
I live near noti, im about 8 miles out of veneta and am new to bass fishing.. or really fresh water fishing in general. I do good with trout but only catch bass at a few spots like horton pond, cantrel road under the bridge at coyote creek, and the end of the long tom near where it lets out into the willamette passed monroe. Any tips for spring bass fishing and locations would be apreciated. I would like to try cottage grove res soon.. thank you

Reactions: Ikijime
Ikijime
Ikijime
Any information on bass in Fern Ridge Res from our members?

P
PursuitFishing
CARPCOMMANDER said:
I live near noti, im about 8 miles out of veneta and am new to bass fishing.. or really fresh water fishing in general. I do good with trout but only catch bass at a few spots like horton pond, cantrel road under the bridge at coyote creek, and the end of the long tom near where it lets out into the willamette passed monroe. Any tips for spring bass fishing and locations would be apreciated. I would like to try cottage grove res soon.. thank you
I think you nailed the normal spots. I grew up in Vtown. You can also hit the ponds behind Fern Ridge. Kirk Park?

You should hit Cottage Grove soon. The bass push shallow during prespawn. I've hooked a few there a recently and all could have been caught from the bank.

Here are a couple videos I shot recently at Cottage Grove.

Ikijime
Ikijime
Great to see a local fishing video! subscribed

Reactions: PursuitFishing
P
PursuitFishing
Ikijime said:
Great to see a local fishing video! subscribed

Awesome! Appreciate it. Once this crazy rain stops, there will be more content coming out.