Awesome day!

N
neverbackdown7
Finally beat the skunk. Pulled plugs today and hooked up with a nice ten pound native hen (steelhead). One plug I used randomly became trout dynamite after I switched to it. Landed three trout, the biggest being at least 15-16 inches. All fish were natives and released unharmed. My best day in a long time, going 4/4. Lack of pictures is because I wasn't thinking and left the camera at home. Those of you who know me on here and have heard me posting about getting skunked should understand that I wouldnt bs this. But anyways im really kicking myself for not getting a pic of the trout at least because of how beautiful its colors were. Hope everyone else is having fun and enjoying their time on the water, thanks for reading!

P
plumb2fish
Some day I will fish again.....until then thnx for the report. Good job on the fish

N
neverbackdown7
plumb2fish said:
Some day I will fish again.....until then thnx for the report. Good job on the fish

Thanks! Definitely helps my confidence level. Why can't you fish? If its because of work, same here it sucks haha

P
plumb2fish
I haven't been fishing cause I have back problems that flared up again recently. Soon though, very soon.

T
Tred
Plumb I understand back pain with a couple herniated discs, but u know a steelhead can take the pain away for a few minutes. Hope your back gets better.

N
neverbackdown7
Yeah I second that, get well soon. Hope things went well today!

B
bran_man
Nice work! Pics or it didn't happen! Ha ha totally joking! But yeah it def feels great to get rid of that dreaded skunk for sure! I finally got rid of my month long skunk of losing fish last week! Finally got one to cooperate and come to the bank. I like to think even the best of em can go through a skunk to make myself feel better! Ha ha. Well good job man!

N
neverbackdown7
bran_man said:
Nice work! Pics or it didn't happen! Ha ha totally joking! But yeah it def feels great to get rid of that dreaded skunk for sure! I finally got rid of my month long skunk of losing fish last week! Finally got one to cooperate and come to the bank. I like to think even the best of em can go through a skunk to make myself feel better! Ha ha. Well good job man!

Hey thanks bran man, I appreciate it! Yes it does, actually it gets me even more pumped to catch more haha. I agree but I wonder if Dtikey ever gets skunked haha. Glad yours ended too, hey summers are right around the corner haha

R
rippin fish lips
neverbackdown7 said:
Dtikey ever gets skunked haha. Glad yours ended too, hey summers are right around the corner haha

It has happened. Feels weird to show up to the river and see him still fishing going after the first of the day! lol. but that is because ever time i show up hes got one at his feet. He knows his slots very well. Skunks happen to every fisherman out there!. Good to see you got rid of it! im on a 3 trip skunk now lol.

Oh yeah.,...it is almost time to go "beast" mode on summers.. well try. hahah. Lookin forward to it!

N
neverbackdown7
rippin fish lips said:
It has happened. Feels weird to show up to the river and see him still fishing going after the first of the day! lol. but that is because ever time i show up hes got one at his feet. He knows his slots very well. Skunks happen to every fisherman out there!. Good to see you got rid of it! im on a 3 trip skunk now lol.

Oh yeah.,...it is almost time to go "beast" mode on summers.. well try. hahah. Lookin forward to it!

yeah he must hahah and definitely. Yea my thoughts here too, going to try to go beast mode on the summers haha hey maybe we can fish sometime!