Assassination

F
FishAssassin
Got a late start on the day but ended it in a good way. Caught both fish on eggs under a float. And boy did they fight hard. The smaller fish caught me sleeping I thought I was hitting bottom and then the float did something it shouldn't be doing and that is when I set the hook, fish on!! The big fish had eggs so that was a bonus. Now I can replace the eggs I used to catch her and then some. Now the work begins I need to sharpen my fillet knife and get those babies in the freezer.

T
Throbbit _Shane
very nice!!!!!!!! :D :D

F
fishwithdynamite
Killer!

Killer!

You are a FishAssassin!:cool:

M
metalfisher76
Wat to go bro!!! That`ll eat up!

C
Cohosanders
:DDude!!! I knew you were going back to kill it and sure enough!!!! Double time:clap: Next time we go it's on!!!!!!!!:cool:

T
Thuggin4Life
Some nice fish man. Way to put out a hit.

F
FishAssassin
Cohosanders said:
:DDude!!! I knew you were going back to kill it and sure enough!!!! Double time:clap: Next time we go it's on!!!!!!!!:cool:

My brother finally got his license and tag so we are going to try for a couple more this weekend. If you go out good luck.

F
FishAssassin
fishwithdynamite said:
You are a FishAssassin!:cool:

I love eating those springers. My favorite!

F
FishAssassin
metalfisher76 said:
Wat to go bro!!! That`ll eat up!

Thanks. You should be getting into some soon. If you havn't already? Good luck.

M
Mike123
Awesome very nice chromers! Pretty large eggs for being so bright. I know the eggs in these fish up where I live still have really undeveloped eggs. Look like they may be coastal springers?

H
HAWGHUNTER
nice fish where did you pick them up at?

F
FishAssassin
HAWGHUNTER said:
nice fish where did you pick them up at?

Thank you. Sorry, but I don't like to give out locations.