Anything going on in Oregon City yet?

M
Mmfh
I have a friend that spent the day yesterday at Davis Bar and said he didn't so much as get a bite, didn't see anybody getting lucky either.

Thinking about trying the Willy up around Oregon City, water seems to have cleared.

Anybody doing any good up there?

Mm

H
Herefishyfishy
One of the guy's I work with talked to a buddy of his today that said he has been slayin at meldrum this week. 2 Nate Springers, 4 fin clipped Springers and 1 steelhead.

M
Mmfh
Well it definitely sounds like they have made it that far up river.

Its only 10 minutes away from here so a lot easier to plan the time to go screw off and have fun fishing! :)

Thanks!

Mm

S
Specialed
I spent a few hours out there today-back trolled from Oregon City down to Cedar Oak boat ramp and didn'd see a single net in the air and no bites for us. It was a great day for a boat ride-we had a great time trying.
Mmfh said:
Well it definitely sounds like they have made it that far up river.

Its only 10 minutes away from here so a lot easier to plan the time to go screw off and have fun fishing! :)

Thanks!

Mm

K
Kodiak
Hit it yesterday showing my parents around and trying to show them the techniques:rolleyes: Needless to say it was less than productive for me. Did see about 8 fish caught from the hoglines in the falls down to Lake O. but not so much as a sniff for us. Talked tot he checker and she only saw 6 fish for the 54 boats she checked.