Anyone make it out today/tomorrow?

T
tomriker
what the hell happend to the rain?! its nice out! (well nicer than it has been in several days) anyone going out? im going to put my new boat in the water right now and brave the 36 degree weather to see if i can pull up a frozen bass or 2 :D

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
what the hell happend to the rain?! its nice out! (well nicer than it has been in several days) anyone going out? im going to put my new boat in the water right now and brave the 36 degree weather to see if i can pull up a frozen bass or 2 :D

I am in just let me know when.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Good luck guy's. I might try for a little bit tomorrow. Gonna take my boat to a lake iv only been to once, Galesville Resivore . Probably will do more scouting then bass fishing though.

D
Darthbeans
Shane if you try the cow creek side either at the mouth or the back launch and work up to the lake or go down a little you should get into fish either the smallies out there or even the landlocked salmon they have in there. I still need to take the bass boat out there sometime too. LOTS of cover out there too.

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
T
Throbbit _Shane
Darthbeans said:
Shane if you try the cow creek side either at the mouth or the back launch and work up to the lake or go down a little you should get into fish either the smallies out there or even the landlocked salmon they have in there. I still need to take the bass boat out there sometime too. LOTS of cover out there too.

thanks bro! im sure ill get into some type of fish. Ill be bring trout gear too with my bass stuff :D

F
Finneus Polebender
4 rods ready goin with a swim bait ,spinner bait , jig w/trailer, and leaving my new one open for a crawdad!

D
Darthbeans
I ended up hitting the expo ponds again.....couple hits on a jig and shaky head but nothing in to the float tube.. got tired of not catching and ended up limiting on the bass food again in like 20 mins. Not the same but still fun

T
tomriker
Went out, caught a few, coulda done better missed a few too :( hopefully it's nice again tomorrow so I can get back out there

H
Hawk
tomriker said:
Went out, caught a few, coulda done better missed a few too :( hopefully it's nice again tomorrow so I can get back out there

Did you catch them with the crawdad ?

jhop111
jhop111
I am going out monday rain or shine but mostly if shine and or just clouds. Got to get the boat wet before the gas goes bad.

T
tomriker
yeah i used the crawdad, im really impressed with it. especialy since i have had 2 multi fish days this week in this terrible weather