Anybody else get this?

M
metalfisher76
0
Thanks for the link. There is a nice flyrod for someone who wants to get started for $49 with a nice reel, floating line and backing all ready to go. Might need to get one myself!
 
Here is a fun factoid. If you want to make the trip to the store with a list so the gas is worth it you can go the the bargain cave, and if you find something make them an offer, they love to barter. I was able to get a bow/rifle backpack regular $300 for $50. They usually have lots of waders, boots, clothes, etc.
 
I gotta order another new pair of wading boots from them since my TWEAKER neighbors stole mine off my front porch!
 
Last edited:
Mike123 said:
I gotta order another new pair of wading boots from them since my TWEKER neighbors stole mine off my front porch!

That sucks!
 
Mike123 said:
I gotta order another new pair of wading boots from them since my TWEAKER neighbors stole mine off my front porch!

tweakers suck!!!!
 
Mike123 said:
I gotta order another new pair of wading boots from them since my TWEAKER neighbors stole mine off my front porch!

oh man ide be flamin hot,,,i can't stand those people
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
0
Views
365
FisherPete
F
D
Replies
1
Views
296
Snopro
S
DanFlashes
Replies
8
Views
5K
Chromatose
C
V
Replies
1
Views
769
kemfish
kemfish
C
Replies
8
Views
2K
MartinH523
M
Back
Top Bottom