Any suggestions on Crawfish lures?

X

X24

I am looking to get a couple crawfish lures and was wondering what suggestions people have.

T

Thuggin4Life

Rebel makes some. Haven't used them much but I got a crappie on a small red one once.

X

X24

I have been watching some video's on the lures and their action, just curious to see what people use and what's working for them. There are so many lures to choose from and video of lures action in a tank is different from how it will do in the wild.

F

Finneus Polebender

I have been watching some video's on the lures and their action, just curious to see what people use and what's working for them. There are so many lures to choose from and video of lures action in a tank is different from how it will do in the wild.

That and whats cool to us may not excite fish , crawfish are not a natural food in the ponds I fish.I think crawdads here are mostly located in creeks or rivers , do know of one gravel pit in the coastal mountains that has giant goldfish and crawdads that someone put in it. think they may be more effective in geographic areas where the two commonly share habitat. try artificial worms,fish ,frogs , and bugs or creature baits all have worked around here for me through the various fishing cycles.

Badfish

Badfish

crawfish

crawfish

Try Berkley Chigger Craws texas rigged. 2/0 ewg hook with a 1/8 ounce or so bullet weight. Green Pumpkin is my favorite color.