Any of these look good?

F
fish_4_all
Member
I started going through some older boxes and came across my worm collection. While I know they aren't pink I thought I would ask anyway if anyone thought they might work for summers.

Worms2.jpg
Worms1.jpg

I figure the orange ones, the crawdad color ones and the leech looking one might work. Anyone think any others look like they might catch fish? All of them are 4 inch and most are pretty thick so no lack of bulk here.

And one question on the rigging the paddle tails, would you rig it so the hook is lined up with the bottom end of the paddle or toward the top of the paddle, or maybe through the paddle?
 
A spagetti sauce and some noddles with some garlic bread.
A tossed green salad and a glass of wine.
KiltedBob
 
yes a lot of those would work. i remember osmosis saying somthing about different colors workign besides pink.
 
osi.. you're killin us here.
No!
Those won't work!
Put'em back in the garden!
FISH HATE WORMS!!!
 
I doubt summers hate worms but they hate me. I think I have found enough info to make me believe they will work. Will just have to wait until June to find out.
 
Lamzy said:
A spagetti sauce and some noddles with some garlic bread.
A tossed green salad and a glass of wine.
KiltedBob

lol
 

Similar threads

Senkosam
Replies
3
Views
917
Senkosam
Senkosam
bass
Replies
5
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
5
Views
1K
Billbob911
B
bass
Replies
3
Views
770
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
2
Views
631
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom