Any Kokes?

M
mikeredding
Just wondering if anyone is catching any Kokanee yet? I usually don't have any luck until mid May but I know people that do pretty good early in the year.

T
Throbbit _Shane
I seen some good reports on ifish. the kokes looked nice sized too.

T
Thuggin4Life
same here. herd odell and crescent wern't so friendly for the opener.

M
Mike123
I went up to GP and got 5 a few weeks ago. I can't stand fishing in the summer for them around here, soooo many ski-er's out there!

C
craigatkins
some nice fish being caught at Wallowa lake jigging in pretty deep water. No fish being caught trolling from what I hear. State record broken twice last month, one over 8 lbs.

Troutski
Troutski
Trangle Lake

Trangle Lake

Two fishing friends went to Triangle Lake over the opening weekend, mainly for Trout and ended up with a limit of reasonable size Kokes. I have only fished it for Trout and Bass...Oh my the Bass.
Nice lake in the early Spring and all the Fall. During the warm weather it is pretty much a ski/PWC lake...way to choppy to enjoy.

Chuck

M
mikeredding
Headed to Wickiup Sunday. I will report back with my Koke report afterward. I hear they are killin them.

T
Thuggin4Life
Keep an eye out for my boat we will be up there. doubt we will target kokes but you never know how things will go.

M
mikeredding
I may try for a brown first thing in the morning but am mostly going for the pink meat. Yum!