Any emergency number to call Olallie campground?

W
wozniasm
Just checking to see if anyone knows of an emergency number to call Olallie Lake campground?
With no cell service there, trying to find out if there's an emergency at home that they can call someone to get a hold of me.

C
capblack
if theres an emergency at home, tell them to call 911, then you wont have to stop fishing :D

troutdude
troutdude
They have a Salem number, I believe posted on their web site. Other than that, maybe the forest service is nearby?

W
wozniasm
Looked at the forestry service but any numbers I saw are M-F only.
I took 'part' of capblack's advice and left her instructions to call 911 and all the info for the resort and campground where I'll be staying so let the authorities figure out how to contact me.
It seems the Forestry service should have a 24/7 number. Didn't want her call the forest fire number but seems like there should be some kind of radio contact between forest regions/stations which are usually manned most of the time...
Thanks for the feedback! Now OFF to bed so I can get my oil changed, get worms, ice, beer and get out of Dodge! I'll leave a report when I get back...

B
beaverfan
Good luck up there, can't wait to hear how you do!

E
eggs
Sounds good man! My buddies will be up there all weekend in a lifted green/grey chevy!

Reactions: n8r1