Another where to question.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
we totally "d.b. coopered" this thread! what was the topic? :D

P
playhooky
rogerdodger said:
we totally "d.b. coopered" this thread! what was the topic? :D

@RC... [MENTION=2298]roger[/MENTION]doger... [MENTION=13248]plumbertom[/MENTION]... [MENTION=12885]EOBOY[/MENTION]....an epic hi-jack for sure. Had the feeling a bust might be showing up. I apologize for my contribution. Someone mentions BIKE instead of BOAT and my mind is out of the water and on the road. I even lost my ability to read for a moment. I twisted Rogers HOBIE into a HOBBY so instead of rowing through the surf I was tying flies. Go figure! I'll accept the "pink slip" this time for helping derail the thread. PEACE !! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453394029.865373.jpg

N
newspin
oops!!:pirate:

plumbertom
plumbertom
My thread and I really don't care where any of them wander.
Back on topic, or at least close, My jon boat runs a 25 hp Suzie 4stroke, it runs so-so at the moment or at least the on the last start up but could use carb balancing.
I finally got the Or. title and reg. just need to change the numbers and it should be ready to float.
By the way,
1115121159b.jpg

D
DrTheopolis
65 Mustang?

I
Iki Jime
Raincatcher said:
Epic hijacking! :popcorn: Ready to get back on topic now? :)

LOL! Welcome to the Oregon Fishing Forum, the Attention Deficit Disorder support group.

TD, you've reached out to me before also, and I appreciated it.

Plumbertom, I'll respond to your last IM today. Hopefully we can make some plans to do some fishing.

James

1 nut in the water
Need help selling your home?

troutdude
troutdude
Iki Jime said:
TD, you've reached out to me before also, and I appreciated it.

James

You're welcome bruddah.