Another Beautiful Day on the Wilson River 02-20-2010

BobbiDollPDX
I had my limit in the boat by 8:30. :dance:

It was pretty chilly out there this morning but the fishing was hot. :yay:

Now I have to go fillet and freeze some fish.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Admin
:clap:
 
Hawk
Great Job,

those are reel beauties.

:clap::clap::clap:

:D:D:D

:cool::cool:
 
mgdguy
Nice job!!
 
Raincatcher
Nice catch!

Nice catch!

Those are very nice...again! :clap: :D Good to see they are still around. Nice job getting into them.
 
Thuggin4Life
Good job on some nice fish! Did you use the same guide as last time?
 
Cohosanders
Nice fish

Nice fish

:cool:Good Job:clap: done by 8:30 WOW. Good to see the Wilson still producing..I'll be there Tuesday...What did ya get' em on:think: Way to go bobbi:D
 
BobbiDollPDX
Thuggin4Life said:
Good job on some nice fish! Did you use the same guide as last time?

Yup, went out with Lee again. He is great.
 
BobbiDollPDX
Cohosanders said:
:cool:Good Job:clap: done by 8:30 WOW. Good to see the Wilson still producing..I'll be there Tuesday...What did ya get' em on:think: Way to go bobbi:D

Got em both on plugs.
 
BobbiDollPDX
Thanks everyone.

I am totally proud of myself today and not only for putting more ink on my tag. I taught myself how to fillet today and did a pretty fluffin awesome job.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
bigsteel
nice fish,,,,looks like a great day:clap::clap::clap:
 
OnTheDrop
Lee's the man !!!
 
Hawk
BobbiDollPDX said:
Thanks everyone.

I am totally proud of myself today and not only for putting more ink on my tag. I taught myself how to fillet today and did a pretty fluffin awesome job.


My Beautiful, beloved wife Barb, got to where she could fillet like a Pro.

She had plenty of Practice...we gave fillets to friends.

:lol::lol::lol:

:cool:
 
steelhead_stalkers
What is the guides last name?
 
BobbiDollPDX
steelhead_stalkers said:
What is the guides last name?

His name is Lee Darby
 
FISHHEADMAFIA
BobbiDollPDX said:
Thanks everyone.

I am totally proud of myself today and not only for putting more ink on my tag. I taught myself how to fillet today and did a pretty fluffin awesome job.

Fillet ? Whats that ? still trying to figure that out ! ! AWSOME fish by the way . . .
 
Top Bottom