Am I the only one?

MrGrumpFish
MrGrumpFish
I set up my wife and kids today for 2016 and didn't think a thing about the cost. We enjoy fishing like nothing else and I for one will pay anything the state asks to continue to share the time and create the memories that my family does every season. I would not trade it for anything.

Here's to tight lines in 2016 if you're willing to pay to play!

Cheers,

Chris

hobster
hobster
MrGrumpFish said:
I set up my wife and kids today for 2016 and didn't think a thing about the cost. We enjoy fishing like nothing else and I for one will pay anything the state asks to continue to share the time and create the memories that my family does every season. I would not trade it for anything.

Here's to tight lines in 2016 if you're willing to pay to play!

Cheers,

Chris

Dig it, well said!
Sitting in LAX, this place sucks can't wait to be back home in beautiful Oregon and go fishing tomorrow!

S
Steel4life
Hit the "hole". It didsza

H
Hammer663s
Go fish in Europe if you want some sticker shock. A 3 day license for just the Unec river in Slovenia is some $250 US. A non-resident annual was about $2000 when I lived there. I had a friend in the Fisheries Institute that would get me a resident license for all rivers that cost about $900 as I remember. I fished over 90 days a year there so it was worth it, as the fishing is amazing. Austria was about $100 for 3 day non-resident. I think I paid about $75 for a Swiss license when I lived there - that was a long time ago and I'm sure it's changed.

Mike

plumbertom
plumbertom
Hammer663s said:
Go fish in Europe if you want some sticker shock. A 3 day license for just the Unec river in Slovenia is some $250 US. A non-resident annual was about $2000 when I lived there. I had a friend in the Fisheries Institute that would get me a resident license for all rivers that cost about $900 as I remember. I fished over 90 days a year there so it was worth it, as the fishing is amazing. Austria was about $100 for 3 day non-resident. I think I paid about $75 for a Swiss license when I lived there - that was a long time ago and I'm sure it's changed.

Mike
Man I can hardly afford to go fishing outside of town. so I think Europe is not in the running.

T
troutmasta
jamisonace said:
It's actually a real bargain. Something like $.52 a day and less than cable and beer.

LMFAO!!!

Hell of a bargin!

T
troutmasta
wils said:
the total cost of fishing is way more than just the license. ;)

In all these fishing license threads that is the wisest thing I've heard.

jamisonace
jamisonace
I thought you might like that. Now go catch some steelhead.

troutmasta said:
LMFAO!!!

Hell of a bargin!

Top Bottom