Alsea River levels

R
rainbowfisherman
0
Havent fished the Alsea sence December and might give it a go this weekend. I was wondering if the rvier is blown out or not? Im guessing it is but wasn't sure. Any word would be appreciated.

-Thanks
Rainbowfisherman
 
I'm pretty sure the alsea from tidewater up is closed until August 1st. Only the bay is open right now.
 
SantiamDrifter said:
I'm pretty sure the alsea from tidewater up is closed until August 1st. Only the bay is open right now.
It is closed for salmon and steelhead, but open for trout and "other" fish fishing on May 22nd. Wow, you can angle for sturgeon in the Alsea.
 
Thanks everyone for the heads up.
 
fisherwilly said:
It is closed for salmon and steelhead, but open for trout and "other" fish fishing on May 22nd. Wow, you can angle for sturgeon in the Alsea.

Funny thing is that there are actually sturgeon in the Alsea. I have seen keepers come out of tidewater. Both were accidentals caught during fall nook season.
 

Similar threads

riverrot
  • Question Question
Replies
3
Views
5K
Spoonplugger1
S
S
  • Question Question
Replies
1
Views
818
cchinook
C
U
Replies
0
Views
545
Utahutes
U
E
Replies
5
Views
1K
cchinook
C
C
Replies
0
Views
1K
Croaker
C
Back
Top Bottom