All is right with the world!

J
joemomma
Well for today anyways.......... After a couple of years of chatting with troutski on the net, we finally hook up! I saw the post from yesterday and was really excited, really! I had heard of this little know fishery from chuck a couple of years ago! Sounded incredible! I love Kokanee, but I really love brookies, it has been many years since I have caught a brookie over 8"

Looking back at today, and for 3 and a half hours on the way home excluding 1hr nap at rest stop! I have one thing to say, don't smile for 3 and a half hours! My face hurts!:lol: The fishing was a little tough like troutski said, but when you hooked into one of those pigzilla's, the world was right side up! I did feel like a little kid! Those fish didn't have super length, but they looked like they all needed an urgent trip to Jenny Craig! The large schools were a sight of a lifetime to behold! What a beautiful place!

Finally meeting "Troutski" face to face, was a dream come true, It was kind of like the "Bucket List", something I had to do! I had to fish with this guy, boy did I laugh a lot! And the knowledge he has of fishing and trout is incredible!

And to top it all off here come's his son Mokai!

Chuck you are lucky! And yes your wife must have done something right!:lol: A very nice young man with a great gift!

Here's a shot of Dad and son! Chuck might have posted some of these shots with his camera, but here they are anyway!

Hogzilla! To see these fish in clear water is something else!

Nice big fat Koke

And yours truly with one I can hold on too!

Troutski and Mokai! Thanks for a great gift!

F
Fishtopher
Boy, you got some beautys there!! Lucky dog!:clap::clap:

C
chris61182
And to top it all off here come's his son Mokai!

Wait! What? Father-Son, please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't know.:shock:

D
doublestrike
Where, i mean you tease us with all the "BLING" :naughty: but dont tell us where. My guess would be Waldo.

Last edited:
Raincatcher
beautiful fishing experience

beautiful fishing experience

Congratulations,joemomma! Troutski is a kick in the pants alright so, I am sure that fishing with him would be a blast. You guys did the 50 crowd proud! Those fish look really ticked off,but,totally tasty too. Hope you guys can get together again soon.
Barb

J
Justluck
great picts guys looks like a lot of fun! Love that Kokanee shot!

J
joesnuffy
I wish the brookies around here got that fat!!

Great Fish!