All is right with the world!

J
joemomma
Well for today anyways.......... After a couple of years of chatting with troutski on the net, we finally hook up! I saw the post from yesterday and was really excited, really! I had heard of this little know fishery from chuck a couple of years ago! Sounded incredible! I love Kokanee, but I really love brookies, it has been many years since I have caught a brookie over 8"

Looking back at today, and for 3 and a half hours on the way home excluding 1hr nap at rest stop! I have one thing to say, don't smile for 3 and a half hours! My face hurts!:lol: The fishing was a little tough like troutski said, but when you hooked into one of those pigzilla's, the world was right side up! I did feel like a little kid! Those fish didn't have super length, but they looked like they all needed an urgent trip to Jenny Craig! The large schools were a sight of a lifetime to behold! What a beautiful place!

Finally meeting "Troutski" face to face, was a dream come true, It was kind of like the "Bucket List", something I had to do! I had to fish with this guy, boy did I laugh a lot! And the knowledge he has of fishing and trout is incredible!

And to top it all off here come's his son Mokai!

IMG_0447.jpg

Chuck you are lucky! And yes your wife must have done something right!:lol: A very nice young man with a great gift!

Here's a shot of Dad and son! Chuck might have posted some of these shots with his camera, but here they are anyway!

IMG_0458.jpg

Hogzilla! To see these fish in clear water is something else!

IMG_0457.jpg

Nice big fat Koke

IMG_0450.jpg

And yours truly with one I can hold on too!

IMG_0453.jpg

Troutski and Mokai! Thanks for a great gift!

F
Fishtopher
Boy, you got some beautys there!! Lucky dog!:clap::clap:

C
chris61182
joemomma said:
And to top it all off here come's his son Mokai!

Wait! What? Father-Son, please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't know.:shock:

D
doublestrike
Where, i mean you tease us with all the "BLING" :naughty: but dont tell us where. My guess would be Waldo.

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
beautiful fishing experience

beautiful fishing experience

Congratulations,joemomma! Troutski is a kick in the pants alright so, I am sure that fishing with him would be a blast. You guys did the 50 crowd proud! Those fish look really ticked off,but,totally tasty too. Hope you guys can get together again soon.
Barb

J
Justluck
great picts guys looks like a lot of fun! Love that Kokanee shot!

J
joesnuffy
I wish the brookies around here got that fat!!

Great Fish!