Abu Garcia 6501 upgrades?

B
Bobcat
0
I just finally realized I could upgrade and customize my Abu 6501 anyway I want to. Problem is there are so many things and upgrade parts. Anyone have a suggestion for where to start?
 
I have a client, in Corvallis, who is a retired rod n' reel repair guy. He swaps out drag discs (can't recall exactly what); by the dozens for area guides. So what he does, is in high demand.

At least I think that he said discs. At the moment, his name / number aren't coming to me. I will let you know, if I can find his biz card.
 
Last edited:
Discs, Dual Bearing Worm Kit, Hot Sauce. Smoooooth!
 
Bobcat I found my client's information. Sending you a PM.
 
Thanks!
 
You're welcome. I'd be glad to know, how it turns out.
 

Similar threads

W
Replies
9
Views
995
Davpot
D
bass
Replies
2
Views
376
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
566
bass
bass
Senkosam
Replies
7
Views
665
copperjohn
copperjohn
bass
Replies
0
Views
472
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom