About to go CRAZY

Y
youngbuck307
I havent been fishing for some metal in what seems like forever... evan though I have been plunking a few times this month thats not my favorit way to fish.... I want to drift fish some were like the sandy or clack tomorrow to get the stuped ex out my mind...got the boot:(... but its all good kuz like my buddy says there are alwasy fish that want to be bonked :dance::dance::dance: But anyway what would be my best bet??? and how have people been doing???? last of all any one want to go or is going out and wants someone to tag along im down just let me know...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bfishin
M
mgdguy
From what I've seen and heard both seem to be a little slow from the bank right now. If it were me...I think I'd go low on the Sandy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bfishin
M
Mike123
youngbuck307 said:
I havent been fishing for some metal in what seems like forever... evan though I have been plunking a few times this month thats not my favorit way to fish.... I want to drift fish some were like the sandy or clack tomorrow to get the stuped ex out my mind...got the boot:(... but its all good kuz like my buddy says there are alwasy fish that want to be bonked :dance::dance::dance: But anyway what would be my best bet??? and how have people been doing???? last of all any one want to go or is going out and wants someone to tag along im down just let me know...

I'd go get drunk. Then if your still bored hit the river. :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bfishin
M
metalmania
Mike123 said:
I'd go get drunk. Then if your still bored hit the river. :D

:lol: Yup that sounds like a good idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bfishin
Y
youngbuck307
well i hella would if i still lived just a few min from the river(one of the best parts of being with my ex) but now i live in porland so if i had a driver i might!!!! I drive for a living so i really have to watch getting a dui cause ill loss my job over it... but think thats what i might have to do on sunday scents it wouldnt be a good idea to go into work to drive a 26foot truck and be all smashed lol but man would it be fun.....
 
M
metalmania
Haha you know I was just kiddin. With this snow melt and fluctuating water height and temps you might want to just wait a little while. There both still totally fishable but it's a lot farther drive now from where you are, so it might be best to save the gas and wait for better conditions and a few more fish.
 
Y
youngbuck307
metalmania said:
Haha you know I was just kiddin. With this snow melt and fluctuating water height and temps you might want to just wait a little while. There both still totally fishable but it's a lot farther drive now from where you are, so it might be best to save the gas and wait for better conditions and a few more fish.

yea im just going sat instead of both days thinking about it and think i want to go sandy.. scent i can always hit the clack for at least a few hours down low befor work on monday... and o i was so not kidding come sat ill be a lil messed up on the river...not a big drinker so dont take much lol
 
M
metalmania
Haha man that sounds like you'll have a pretty good time out there. I'll probably make it out but I think i'll be hittin the clack. Good luck to you I hope you get to use the ol' wood shampoo. If you don't smack a fish there's usually someone around that deserves an attitude adjustment;), either way it'll make you feel better:lol:. JK
 
Y
youngbuck307
well dude we should just hook up then i probably wont get out to early so write me befor you take off... would rather hit the water with good company....
 

Similar threads

jamisonace
Replies
15
Views
1K
C_Run
C_Run
jamisonace
Replies
48
Views
2K
troutmasta
T
E
Replies
15
Views
600
troutdude
troutdude
B
Replies
38
Views
1K
normf
N
jamisonace
Replies
16
Views
479
Artwo
Artwo
Top Bottom