a lot like dejavu

S
Steelyfishn
0
Same spot same lure I found the twin sister... If you notice in the picture I didn't forget my net this time...She put up a much better fight flipping and spinning out of the water 4 or 5 times... Man I love these Fish
 
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 
Nice!!!
 
Nicely done!!
 
Your killing it!!!! Sweet one bro:clap:
 
Thank you all for the kind words. It has been a little while since I have caught Steel. I have really worked on removing any expectations of always catching fish and concentrated more on being greatful for the opportunity to be on the water. It seems to be working + the days I don't catch anything do not seem to bother me so much... Anyways... Just thinking out loud Thanks again
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
2
Views
572
bass
bass
Senkosam
Replies
7
Views
668
copperjohn
copperjohn
bass
Replies
5
Views
687
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
0
Views
461
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
1K
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom