A few McKenzie fish

J
joem
welp fellers and lady fellers i figured i ought to post some pictures up here for you to look at. heres 5 mckenzie steelhead, 4 on bober and jig one on yarn ball all before bait was aloud got one a few weeks ago and then these last 4 on monday and tuesday of last week. the big one laying on the ground was the biggest i think didn't jusmp at all and didn't like the idea of the net.

B
bran_man
Oh yeah those are nice early fish! They are harder to find this time of year sometimes, but worth it so much when you do get em and they look like that! Nice work

T
Tred
Nice. Nothing like a hot summer steel on the Mack!!

E
eugene1
Nice work! Those are some gorgeous fish. Looks like you released them right? Just kidding.

Best,

J
joem
eugene1 said:
Nice work! Those are some gorgeous fish. Looks like you released them right? Just kidding.

Best,

Oh yeah unharmed and all haha

jamisonace
jamisonace
Beauties. Making me jealous.

J
joem
Broke of one today probably 13 lbs at the net it was heart breaking it was my buddies first steelhead ever on went right from pellet heads to the big ones he was smilling the whole time then almost in line breaks then about an hour later the plug pole gets a weird tap then a couple more so I told him to real down and see whag was the dealh ahd as Doug as prgessure got pressure on it a chrome flash and its on I pull across to the other side and we get it in. Had a Orange corkie and white yarn snaged in the side of his face and our hook deep in his throat. He's hooked now.

D
dtikey
nice fish joe talked with your dad today he said you have been getting some good job man

J
joem
Yeah earlier this year we had the river to ourselves got to fish it all today we had to pass up holes cause of boats only to have them follow us right after we went. It irritated me but we still managed to hook 2. Heard you got one today to.

Y
Yogidabear
Great fish, looks like a all black jig? yes I'm fishing for info :)

J
JeannaJigs
the hell is a lady feller?!

Nice fish though.