60 + years of fishing

D
Diamond Lake Charlie
This is what 66 years of trying to catch the same fish will do to you, yes I am the little guy and the old guy. first pic is June 1956, second pic is June 2022.

• dlc 1.jpg
  • dlc2.jpg
Reactions: jamisonace, Denneroll, Snopro and 1 other person
DOKF
DOKF
Looking good! I like the new improved built in life preserver. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: troutdude
D
Diamond Lake Charlie
That IS NOT a built in life preserver, I will have you know I have stock in micheliun tyres, or is it FIRROCK TYRES.

• Haha
DOKF
DOKF
I prefer Dunlops myself. As in "dun lopped over the belt" ;)

• Haha
D
Diamond Lake Charlie
Been there done that, when my wife left me for two other men, God n Jesus I lost a few pounds by not eating. Still working on it as I never really learned to cook. Thank goodness for the microwave.. Got a few $$$, gotta good place just nota good female I like to share it with and I am reeeeeally touchy on that point. When a sausage burrito from Mc Donalds id s prize meal, then there are problems

Diehard
Diehard
Cool photo thanks for sharing fyi Wendy's is where it's at for breakfast in my humble opinion the breakfast baconator has put more than a few pounds on this guy I'm sure 🙂

jamisonace
jamisonace
Diamond Lake Charlie said:
This is what 66 years of trying to catch the same fish will do to you, yes I am the little guy and the old guy. first pic is June 1956, second pic is June 2022.
I love old pics and that one is a gem.

D
Diamond Lake Charlie
Thanks, btw, the hand with five fingers did not mean 5 fish. I have made two trips up there in June and only caught 2 fish total.. I don't fish in July so I think I am done till fall fish. I found a 98 Class A MH I am getting fixed up so I can tow my boat or my Bronco. I had to have my pups ok on it before I would buy it. He went in and up on the bed then all the way to the front and up in the co-pilot chair and checked out the dash.. He has never done anything like that before. He is a rescue pup so I think he may have been in one before..He is just a little guy at 155-160 lbs. but I love him and him me.. The really cool part is when some body comes in the house and he is not sure of them he sets right by my chair...Siberian Husky, St. Bernard and Mastiff.. but a good pup

Last edited: