30 days to go...

N
ninja2010
okay, it's now december and there's 30 days to go before the year is over... I NEED TO PUT SOMETHING ON MY TAG :doh::(

anyone want to hit the wilson this weekend?
 
Y
youngbuck307
IM down buddie.... I havent hit it in a while but going tomorrow so Ill let u know how i do!
 
B
Bassman-503
ninja2010 said:
okay, it's now december and there's 30 days to go before the year is over... I NEED TO PUT SOMETHING ON MY TAG :doh::(

anyone want to hit the wilson this weekend?


I'm going out on Sunday with two other friends, hope to see you out there I'll be in blue columbea with black pants :)
 
O
OneMore
Dont give up man. Always think that that next cast will be fish on and one day it will. I wish I could make it out to the Wilson. Gotta see how the week goes. Either way good luck and bring us a report.
 
M
metalmania
Good luck Jimmy, hope ya get one:pray:. I think I'll be on the trask chasing those monster nates that run up there, but I might hit up the wilson for a hatchery brat.
 
C
Cohosanders
ninja2010 said:
okay, it's now december and there's 30 days to go before the year is over... I NEED TO PUT SOMETHING ON MY TAG :doh::(

anyone want to hit the wilson this weekend?

I would be down. I like arriving when it is still dark out. I got a minivan if anyone wants to go on Sat and has gas money to pitch in.
 
A
autofisher
I was just up at the Wilson today and watched a guy hook into 4 and land 3 20+ lb fish. Two were bright chrome. Bobber and eggs were the ticket. I was down behind the old guide shop. Just before the riffles.
 
N
ninja2010
youngbuck307 said:
IM down buddie.... I havent hit it in a while but going tomorrow so Ill let u know how i do!

yeah, youngbuck... let's hear the good word.
 
N
ninja2010
metalmania said:
Good luck Jimmy, hope ya get one:pray:. I think I'll be on the trask chasing those monster nates that run up there, but I might hit up the wilson for a hatchery brat.

thanks, man... you know i need more than luck - i need the fishgod to be my guide.
 
N
ninja2010
Cohosanders said:
I would be down. I like arriving when it is still dark out. I got a minivan if anyone wants to go on Sat and has gas money to pitch in.

pm sent...
 
Y
youngbuck307
we just got back havent evan put everything away yet. I only hooked into a darker coho and that was it.
 
N
ninja2010
fished several holes today at the wilson with cohosanders... water was low and gin clear, and no fish in sight.

so... 22 days left and i've still got a virgin tag.
 
C
Cohosanders
Devirginize Ninja2010 '09 Tag

Devirginize Ninja2010 '09 Tag

so... 22 days left and i've still got a virgin tag.[/QUOTE]

Let's Rally and get Ninja some fish. I'm thinking the Clack......maybe the Sandy after some rain or back to the Wilson???? I would like some more fish myself, but I would rather see a fellow fisherman at least put 1 fish on the tag:confused:
 
F
FishSchooler
Hey, well it's not as bad as what happened to me...
This tremendous summer steel run over bonneville, I was at tanner creek plunking at the prime spot on a day where 22k steelhead went over. Once I arrived, the bite just shut off on this side of the creek. When I left, the bite turned on, and two people hooked right right as I lifted my rod outta the water. I was skunked, and everyone else landed at least 2 wild fish. :mad::mad:
 

Similar threads

O
Replies
8
Views
626
olshiftybiscuits
O
rogerdodger
Replies
4
Views
814
RiverWalker
RiverWalker
scched
Replies
10
Views
521
Fred
F
The Guides Forecast
Replies
0
Views
149
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
Top Bottom