09 salmon pics!

B
BlackBass
Started this thread so we can all shair fish pictures, post your fishing pics from 09. Ill start it off with a few fish pics

Irishrover
Irishrover
Nice pics looks like some fun was had.

T
tbox
beautiful fish..Im having a problem with my photobucket, but I'll try to add my silver from Siltcoos, when I figure this out.

Last edited:
L
love2fish
livin2fish said:
what did you do walk right out your back door and forget to put shoes on:lol::lol:

I wish! No, it was my first season fishing really...and I have since acquired waders, wading boots, warm clothes, etc...lol but that was in a warm part of the year in September when we had some heat spells.

Chris

:dance:

Y
youngbuck307
my first year salmon fishin and first limet! fishonlimetday.jpg

i dont have it but the pic that bigdog has with all 9 of our fish that day is my Favorite

B
Bfishin
Here's 2 of the 9 I put in the boat that day. My best day salmon fishing ever!

B
billfish
umpqua 09

K
koboabe
First year fishing for Salmon/Steel

First year fishing for Salmon/Steel

Only got two nooks and a jack Coho... not bad for my first year.

the other Ho's were caught on a guided trip out at b10... wish i could take credit for them, but we have our Capitan to thank

T
Thuggin4Life
I wish i could put up pics but i store my pics on my moms computer and need a fash drive to get them and someone erased all mine out of my albums. There are many though.

Irishrover
Irishrover
Was a good year at the coast. Good weather, lot's of fish and lot's of fun. I got Irishrover Sr into some good fishing. Mrs Irishrover is holding a fresh as they get fish. We were blessed with safe trips and a freezer full of fish! Hope next year is as good

Last edited:
M
Mike123
Irishrover said:
Was a good year at the coast. Good weather, lot's of fish and lot's of fun. I got Irishrover Sr into some good fishing. Mrs Irishrover is holding a fresh as they get fish. We were blessed with safe trips and a freezer full of fish! Hope next year is as good

:shock: Do I get an invite next year! Cripes that's a boat of salmon! :clap:

Irishrover
Irishrover
Mike123 said:
:shock: Do I get an invite next year! Cripes that's a boat of salmon! :clap:
Well I hope to spend more time in Newport next season and less time in Culver. If I'm able to swing that there might be an open seat or two.

M
Mike123
Irishrover said:
Well I hope to spend more time in Newport next season and less time in Culver. If I'm able to swing that there might be an open seat or two.

SWEEET! :dance:

Irishrover
Irishrover
Jacks Tackle.........I especially like the pictures taken up on the Columbia by Warrenton/Hammon. You can catch a ton of fresh coho out of Newport but no chinook. Those that we did catch we had to un-lip and let loose. Might be a few springers out there waiting me this year.;)

J
Jacks Tackle
Irishrover said:
Jacks Tackle.........I especially like the pictures taken up on the Columbia by Warrenton/Hammon. You can catch a ton of fresh coho out of Newport but no chinook. Those that we did catch we had to un-lip and let loose. Might be a few springers out there waiting me this year.;)

It was my first time fishing down there for an extended period of time. I have done the one day trips but did three days this time. It was an awesome fishery this year for sure.

nice fish guys! I love these threads. makes a cold day alittle warmer.

RB

K
koboabe
Great pics. thanks for sharing.

D
davep
Best of the year

Best of the year

My best nook came last spring....may

Last edited by a moderator:
C
CFishRun
My 09' going coastal on some nates. The first coho ever, the only coho for 09' and with grave disappointment the only salmon of 09' I've got to catch more next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
M
mizzle
so nice