Recent content by SandFinish69

  1. SandFinish69

    New to pontoon fishing

    Good call on a spare oar lock, I'll have to order one from them. I also got a box of tear aid type A patch kit I'm going to store in one of the pockets at all times. I think my current net is 24" I'm gonna have to see how it work on the water but I have a feeling I'll be upgrading it to...
  2. SandFinish69

    New to pontoon fishing

    Should like the guy but lucky. I would imagine he was not wearing PFV.
  3. SandFinish69

    New to pontoon fishing

    Yeah, I agree that is pretty solid advice.
  4. SandFinish69

    New to pontoon fishing

    Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely be take my first few trips to lakes and staying out of fast flows for quite a while.
  5. SandFinish69

    New to pontoon fishing

    I just ordered a bucks bags South fork pontoon and can't wait for it to get here. Never been on a one man pontoon before and I'm super green to rowing in general. First time I take it on the water will probably be at doreana reservoir or leaburg just to get a feel for it. Once I get the hang of...
  6. SandFinish69

    Rate my drift rig presentation

    Hello, first time posting on here but I have been lurking in the shadows for a while. This will be my first year targeting salmon/steelhead. I'll be bank fishing the mckenzie, willamette and row river. I ordered a rod and reel from fishUSA (9' okuma celilo with shimano SLX casting reel) while...
Back
Top Bottom