Who's gonna try to hit the Willy opening day?

T
TJR_84
Just want to see how many of us on the site might fight the crowds to get a sturgeon before they close it for good? I thinking about braving it and hauling my boat up to OC but i might have to camp out to find a place to park!!!!!!

H
hunt-fish-trap
every one is going! I am launching at 4am

A
alm21
Me and my son are going out with a guide service for one of the days. We are both really excited. I haven't caught a sturgeon in years and really want to watch my boy bring one in. Fingers crossed.

H
hunt-fish-trap
what guide are you using

A
alm21
F
fish4life
Will be there too, sure it will be a zoo.

H
hunt-fish-trap
fish4life said:
Will be there too, sure it will be a zoo.
boat or bank?

C
cj10488
I will be out there as well.

James

F
fish4life
I will be fishing out of a boat.

H
hunt-fish-trap
so will I. we will be in a Northwest drift boat with a merc kicker. blue and gray. holler if ya see us. oh Muskie guide is going with me as well. my boat his knowledge.

F
fish4life
Will do, will be in a 19' northriver scout with yamaha jet.

M
mosd
i might try an get a crew rounded up to hit it this weekend if not, ill be on the umpqua chasin steel

H
Hipshot270
I wish I could go on Friday. Not gonna happen. I will be there on Saturday, very early. 18 ft Hewescraft/Honda 75. Good luck to all.

H
Herefishyfishy
The wife and I will be in the Portland harbor area Friday and probably Saturday, can't miss our bright orange boat with the black mercs, Go Beavs!!

J
joesnuffy
I'll be out there on my Kayak!!!

H
Herefishyfishy
You are going to come all the way from Baker City??? Right on, we'll say hello!

M
mosd
well looks like ill be there this weekend, 20' smokercraft sled, 150 merc

J
joesnuffy
Herefishyfishy said:
You are going to come all the way from Baker City??? Right on, we'll say hello!

I'll be fishing somewhere neat George Rogers Park. There should be a few of us Kayakers there.

H
hunt-fish-trap
I live 5 min from sportcraft boat launch and 2 min from the lookout so I can see the river. there are already people camping on the water! we will be in a northwest drift boat gray with a blue band. my rig is a big k5 white with a blue band. hit me up on the water and by golly gosh text me if ur killin them! I will be out with Chris aka muckieguide and his cousin
5036800192 thanks Larry

C
chrisohm
I'll be on the bank somewhere this weekend and on a boat next weekend if my buddy has his boat ready. Good luck to all of you!