want to trade?

S
steelhead_slayer
I have been going crazy lately not being able to fish. I do however have some time for tying flies. Would anyone be interested in trading some flies?

jamisonace
jamisonace
Why aren't you fishing? Now that im back on the water you need to come over and fish.

F
FlyBum
What kinda flies you been tyin lately?? I haven't been able to tie for awhile and need to start again, just been busy. That would be fun to do another swap :)

S
steelhead_slayer
I have been crazy busy with an apprenticeship. So every chance I get to be home I take it. I am actually almost done with the hard part. Pretty soon I will be just pulling shifts. I was curious if the fishing was still good over there? Anything going on next month?

S
steelhead_slayer
FlyBum said:
What kinda flies you been tyin lately?? I haven't been able to tie for awhile and need to start again, just been busy. That would be fun to do another swap :)

I have been tying a lot of small stuff. I have also been stocking up for steelhead.

S
steelhead_slayer
FlyBum said:
That would be fun to do another swap :)

You know I'm always down for a swap. If there's no real interest though you and I could swap some flies

F
FlyBum
Ya, but I haven't tied in over a month :(

S
steelhead_slayer
slacker :lol: