Trillium lake trout fishing

M
michael_g
Yes, 9 milrs east of trillium. Good fishing right now. Trillium has been slow this week. Full moon. Bug hatch. Smart fatty's eatin flys? You all have a good en! 20140513_070653.jpg

M
michael_g
1400377183682.jpg update trillium 7 pm. Late bite? Nope. You all have a good en.

T
twout
Trillium thrillium

Get my stitches out of my knee on Mon. I'll be up with the boat on tues. I'll get em worked up. You been over to Timothy lake, Michael?

M
michael_g
Twout, no timothy yet. Did couple of weeks at harriet bout a month ago.good luck wherever you go. You all have a good en.

B
bagold53
Hit Trillium on the Yellow Submarine on Friday from 8-12, fish were jumping when I got there but the wind picked up when I got out on the water and was blowing me around to much to fish. Was able to get 2 stockers and 3 other good bites that I lost due to oaring against the wind.

M
michael_g
20140518_132256.jpg clear lake is still good. Weather? Not so much. Caught bout 12 &this nice rainbow. You all have a good en.20140518_123529.jpg damn fine dam. 20140518_123606~2.jpg

Last edited:
M
michael_g
Looks like someone caught something big. Huge mess of guts in water, and this little feller. You all have a good en! Clean your catch away from the wster. Trillium is so nice, and people treat it very poorly. Let me qualify. A few ill mannered, can do some damage. The fish must have been a whopper. Well done.pfft.

Last edited:
T
twout
They even forgot their lighter!

M
michael_g
I put the lighter in for contrast to the 3 inch fish,that was in thr big fish.

Last edited:
R
robbief
So Trillium gate is open?

T
twout
Trillium thrillium

Lol, ok I get it. Yes that must have been a big en.
Yes the gate to Trillium is open, Robbie.

M
michael_g
! 20140520_191355.jpg brooky.

Last edited:
T
twout
Trillium thrillium

:)

M
michael_g
I seen nuttin!

M
michael_g
1400989845236.jpg 20 min at frog lake. Not too many people! You all have a good en. 200 feet from boat ramp. Very shallow. Put a large amount of wieght..toss half way to china, and let the fish get hooked .1400988156317.jpg 10 min, directly on coals. Yummy. As of 5/24, I have caught 625 trout this year.

Last edited:
T
twout
Your killin us here Michael. Good job on the yearly quota, and those trout look tasty. Wish I could get out as much as you.

M
michael_g
Twout, thanks! I live to trout fish. I talked to a older generation. He said they dumped 30000 steelhead fry at clear lake, last fall? Any hoo, there are Thousands of silver, pink meat, 9 inch fish. Super aggresive. By the dam, every cast. You can catch all day. Caught 25 in couple hours. They smash everything! You all have a good en! Also, nice Brooks & rainbows at dam. Damn fine dam !

O
OnTheFly
Nice fish and pictures on two lakes that I go to frequently but I'm tired of having to rotate my monitor 90* to view them.

M
michael_g
Sorry bout the pictures. Sometimes they upload that way. Im working on. It. You all have a good en! F O

Last edited:
B
bagold53
Spent the day on Friday out on the lake in the yellow submarine, Beautiful morning and fish on the lines. Noticed that the bankers on the dam and dock were doing a little better then people on the boats. I also got a chance to see the winner of the weekend pull in a huge bow at least 20" long and over 5" tall on his kayak, wish I got a pic of it.