Took the neighbor kid fishing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
troutmasta
Throbbit _Shane said:
lol @ people jumping to conclusions

Nice fish!
I think people just suggested checking regs.

I've never seen a lake locked fish that chrome. I wouldn't want a fellow OFFer to get a fat ticket.

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
You want to see chrome lake locked rainbows check out The Great Lakes!

jamisonace
jamisonace
JonT said:
I'm guessing you haven't looked at the regs in a while.

I'm guessing you can't resist a judgemental post.

hobster
hobster
Good on you for hookin him up. Thats a beauty!

jamisonace
jamisonace
I love it! It looks like a chinook. Does that lake have landlocked nooks?

Shane knows something about those nooks.

You set the bar pretty high for the poor kid. He might fish the rest of his life and not top that. :)

Komatoast said:
It was caught in Klamath Lake using frozen minnows on a crappie rig. all legal :harhar: I'm sure the fish & game guy would have given him a citation when he checked for licenses and saw the fish.

C_Run
C_Run
Nice report , Komatoast. I've got to admit I've seen a bunch of pictures of Columbia springers lately and we just drove down the Columbia the other day so I figured that's what I was seeing. Nice to see a report from down your way. As you can see, there are a lot of experts on this board.

T
Throbbit _Shane
jamisonace said:
I love it! It looks like a chinook. Does that lake have landlocked nooks?

Shane knows something about those nooks.

You set the bar pretty high for the poor kid. He might fish the rest of his life and not top that. :)

Klamath Lake iv heard can only support its native trout population and some chubs. The Lake is really shallow and for part of the year the trout reside in the tribs. I have some family members that are from that area and Iv been meaning to have them take me over there. The the pictures iv seen of the trout they get are ridiculous, same size as a small child.

D
DrTheopolis
My first though was stocked brooder -- fins are pretty beat up for a native fish (not sure if they stock brooders in Kalamath).

What a great first fish.

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Troutmaster has been outdone! Maybe stocked trout are not chrome I wouldn't know I fry those little ones in butter never bothered to look! Take it easy Troutmaster there are bigger fish to fry and the Master stuff well!:)

S
Seahawkfan
JonT said:
What? How is it that chrome? Awesome.

Looks Chrome to me.

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Troutmaster is the master of stockers he is the king!

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
I got spooled on a Wickiup Rainbow on 6 lb test last fall he had to be 15 lbs all I saw was his or her body running for the channel away from me out of the water laughing at me while it snapped my line! PS not a stocker!

hobster
hobster
GaryP1958 said:
Troutmaster has been outdone! Maybe stocked trout are not chrome I wouldn't know I fry those little ones in butter never bothered to look! Take it easy Troutmaster there are bigger fish to fry and the Master stuff well!:)

Troutmasta not master.......................get the lingo down bro. I'd like to make a sarcstic Cowboys fan comment but i wont. Still think DeMarco Murray is the best running back in the NFL? ;)

jamisonace
jamisonace
GaryP1958 said:
Troutmaster is the master of stockers he is the king!
Dude, what are you talking about? Your posts make no sense.

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Never been to Texas but there are still beasts of Rainbows in Oregon and some crazy big browns, another month I go over to Fall River open up the place and fish Crane, Wickiup etc! I got a grudge against a few hogs!

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Nothing wrong with fishing for stockers they are tasty!

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
There are 15 lb Rainbows in some lakes you got to go after them!

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Stocked fish are tasty though! Loser!

hobster
hobster
Alrighty then...................

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Just ribbin the guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.