Steelhead reports for Whittaker Creek?

R
ryry
So I was planning on got to fish tomorrow just not sure if the water levels are to low for me to go? Can anyone tell me how the fishing would be by whitticker creek tomorrow?

O
OnTheDrop
You should. .Go and tell us.

Any day on the river isn't a wasted day in my book.

Be the one to make the report, not chase it.

Good luck,

R
ryry
You got it! I will be venturing all the way past mapleton I will let you know levels all the way just not where I catch them lol

hobster
hobster
Go! I went for a couple of hours yesterday and it was LOW. I ended up collecting gear after realizing there were very few if any fish, got 7 spinners and about 5 jigs. There was no one there, weird being the only one on the river during peak season. They are catching them low but I didn;t have time to get down there, should be moving up in the next couple of days. I went and checked out the creek beneath the trap and only saw 4 steelhead (crazy) and there were still spawning salmon. I thought the last rain would have washed them out but they are still around. Was gonna post a report but there it is. Let us know how you do, good luck!

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
Ok we'll being that I live here on the slaw and the resident "watcher" of activities, I can say that the level is up and seeing some people fishing it but not seeing any on the banks yet,but seen 2 boats coming in and yelled out to them and asked if any luck a 1 boat reported 2 in the boat and that was drifting from Tide to Farnham

good luck!

R
ryry
GoBlueFan said:
Ok we'll being that I live here on the slaw and the resident "watcher" of activities, I can say that the level is up and seeing some people fishing it but not seeing any on the banks yet,but seen 2 boats coming in and yelled out to them and asked if any luck a 1 boat reported 2 in the boat and that was drifting from Tide to Farnham

good luck!

Thanks I will let ya know had one on last time but forgot my net:sad:

R
rippin fish lips
image.jpgfished the lower river yesterday. Biggest one yet, look for the report on the size of this fish.

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
Seeing that,maybe I'll give it another shot and see if I have any luck