Santiam338
Good fish....Better picture..

Congrats.

hobster
hobster
Santiam338 said:
Good fish....Better picture..

Congrats.

Exactley! Gorgeous chromer and awesome shot Tanner, you look so happy!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish bro! Good to see you can get out in the $hittier weather and get yourself a nice chromer. and the bigger end of the scale for the system. definitely above average. You got that hardware trick down it seems. might need you to teach me a lil something about something...

madasahab
madasahab
rippin fish lips said:
So... River was at 7 feet, Runnin light brown. With these water conditions, we were able to fish 10lb test and #5 spinners successfully with 2 hook ups. 1-2 for he group of 4. Fished high at first, it was slow sept for the 1 lost hook up, went low fished, it apeared slow. Fished lots of colors of #5s through this hole, casted some plugs.. then back to a # silver spinner. About 5 casts and boom FISH ON! This fish liked a spinner on the swing with a slow fluttering blade fished deep bouncing off bottom every 4-6 feet.

Set the hook, Fish exploeds out of the water thrashing. Few good runs and jumps and was able to seal the deal.

Big fat hen measuring in at 32 inches and 12lbs easy maybe 13.

Run Siwash hooks!

IMG_0193.jpg

Not trying to hijack this thread...First off, NICE FISH!!! GOOD JOB!!! I love fishing spinners too, so I thought I'd share one I got yesterday on the salmon river...

salmonRiverSteelhead.jpg

salmonRiverSteelie.jpg

Last edited:
P
plumb2fish
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice fish bro! Good to see you can get out in the $hittier weather and get yourself a nice chromer. and the bigger end of the scale for the system. definitely above average. You got that hardware trick down it seems. might need you to teach me a lil something about something...

Are you insinuating you are going to take up fishing as a hobby?

C
Carothers
Maybe 10.. Maybe..
Nice fish anyways

C
Carothers
Maybe 10.. Maybe..
Nice fish anyways