Skunkless September.

O
OnTheDrop
The other day wrapped up a very fishy September. I ran 16 trips, and we hooked 94 fish total. We didn't go one day without hooking a fish the whole month. Granted, there WAS a day or two where we only hooked Jacks. That counts, though, right?;)

Fall Salmon season is well underway, and the best part is yet to come. Big coastal Fall Chinook from the first rains (hopefully soon), until the second week of December. This will give us a near 8 weeks of fishing for them. If you're thinking about booking a trip, get in contact with me soon, as the best days are the ones to fill up first. Not too mention, the season comes and goes quick! With recent reports from the Bay's, this is shaping up to be a spectacular few months.

Hope everyone is having a blast out there!

Text/Call: 971-275-6725, or message me on here.

Here's a few pics, I believe I've shared some of them already.

***By the way, I have the 6th-10th this week open if anyone wants to hop on!***

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
O
OnTheDrop
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
you rock man and the hat, especially on backwards, kicks ass. I am busy filling my freezer with salmon right now but early in 2016, I seriously plan to book some trips when the steelhead action is 'smoking' hot. cheers, roger

O
OnTheDrop
Can't wait, Rog!

P
pinstriper
I didn't ONLY hook a jack ! Natives count too !

Well, I suppose they can't actually count, lacking...I dunno...opposable fins or something anthropological...if anthropological is the word I'm looking for.

O
OnTheDrop
pinstriper said:
I didn't ONLY hook a jack ! Natives count too !

Well, I suppose they can't actually count, lacking...I dunno...opposable fins or something anthropological...if anthropological is the word I'm looking for.

Haha, we got that toad summer steelhead too!

P
pinstriper
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Haha, we got that toad summer steelhead too!

Got a message from Cannibal that it ate just fine. But...well, you know...

Reactions: OnTheDrop
P
Pni_fisherdude
HAHA It really was delicious. You are to funny Mark. :)

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

B
bagold53
Definitely be getting a hold of you for another trip, that was a blast and can't wait to get out again.