Saturday report

F
Full_taggin
went out for about an hour today so lots of stringers with fish on them. I caught 1 2 and 1/2 pound brooky and a nice rainbow. Here are so photos

• 2013032395134530_0001.jpg
  • 0323131345.jpg
W
wozniasm
Sweet! Glad you got a stringer full!

troutdude
troutdude
Brookies = YUM!

Nicely done.

H
hmoob
how you get those brookies? i've tried pb,spinner, rooster tail, spoond and even jig and not get a single brook? am i setting it up wrong, wring time, or the fish just not want ot bite?

F
Full_taggin
hmoob said:
how you get those brookies? i've tried pb,spinner, rooster tail, spoond and even jig and not get a single brook? am i setting it up wrong, wring time, or the fish just not want ot bite?

Alrighty. I catch ALL of my fish on these two lures. No one ever believes me at the ponds all i hear is " Thats a bass lure, Theres no way" or "Are you sure?" hahaha yes im sure. In these ponds these fish eat other fish. They fight for there food. I swear by these lures for trout. They work anywhere in the ponds here is a pic! Keep those lines tight! Not sure if anyone is interested but im headin out there today! I will be in a blue lamiglas sweatshirt wondering around with a backpack! feel free to say hola!

H
hmoob
thanks man, will try those lures next time im out there which is soon, hope too see you out there.