Sandy last minute - tomorrow(12/9) morning..

E
eggs
I have been studying for weeks for a big exam I am taking Saturday and my head is ganna explode.. I plan to hit Oxbow from sunrise til noon(latest) to relax before heading home to cram some more.. I plan to be at naked lady hole.. if you see a gold subaru parked around come on down.. I will be swinging flies!

H
halibuthitman
Gold subaru....? Pimp! Bro!

pinkygonzales
pinkygonzales
Awesome, man. I just bought a new rig tonight (9'9 Berkeley rod, Pfleuger President XT 10 lb reel) and plan to break it in on Saturday. Would love to hear your results and any take-aways you may... you know, take away.

Good luck, brother!

E
eggs
Bling bling brings the bright chrome bro..

How bout all those "B's"??

L
lilsalmon
Have a great time and good luck on your test.....

Reactions: Drew9870
J
jabs67
Good luck!!!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good idea to take a break, not good when the brain 'splodes. :shock: :lol: Must be one heck of a test for a genius like you to stress out. I'm sure you will ace it, you are one of the smart ones. :D

E
eggs
Caught 2 rocks... one broke off my fly.. musta been a hog! Didn't get to see if they were native or hatchery rocks. But the rocks are in the river, didn't see 1 fish though!

M
mgdguy
Thanks for the report Eggs!

K
Kevinb5688
eggs said:
Caught 2 rocks... one broke off my fly.. musta been a hog! Didn't get to see if they were native or hatchery rocks. But the rocks are in the river, didn't see 1 fish though!

I use to catch rocks, big ones too, the kind that were so huge they would break the dinner table.
I quickly figured out the wife dosent like the taste, so now i have to catch fish. ( rocks were so much easier to catch )

W
waco
Lol

Irishrover
Irishrover
The real question is "was there anybody else there like the lady the hole is named after." I would have joined you but had an invitation to visit some friends in Astoria. Was real nice down there. Hope you didn't freeze.

E
eggs
The hole has changed a ton! No lady spotting!

M
mccarrel
Been fishing a bit around Oxbow, just curious which is the naked lady hole?

pinkygonzales
pinkygonzales
eggs said:
The hole has changed a ton! No lady spotting!

They should change the name to "No Naked Ladies Hole."

Irishrover
Irishrover
mccarrel said:
Been fishing a bit around Oxbow, just curious which is the naked lady hole?
It's between river mile 11 and 12. The best way I can describe it is if you were to go to the boat ramp and look down river there would be an island. At the other end of that island were the river comes back together is the top end of the naked lady hole. It's an easy walk fron the road to the hole.

C
Chedster
I was there a few days ago and it is literally the naked lady hole!:lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
Chedster said:
I was there a few days ago and it is literally the naked lady hole!:lol:

is it a good naked lady hole or an "ew im outta here" naked lady hole? LOL

F
fishmutt
the good naked lady holes are up stream, but not in december. there's not much for fish up there yet either.

Irishrover
Irishrover
The lady is a harmless gal somewhere around her early 60s. She is a diminutive person that walks on the sand and rock beech, carrying rocks on her head, and stacks them into piles. At some point during her activity she will sit on the shore out of the way, disrobe, then venture into the water in the buff. Most folks really don't pay much attention to her. I guess it's something she just like to do.

Top Bottom