Recent trouts and bent rods!

S
steelhead_slayer
I knew you were going out there, and have been waiting for this post. Nice work tricky them fish. A sunny day with that clarity can sometimes make it tough out there

L
lilsalmon
good job guys....nice pics......thats on my list also.

F
FlyBum
All I can really say is WOW!! I haven't had a day like that on the Lower in a couple of years! :dance: Glad I didn't fish today because I don't think it could have been any better than yesterday! :cool: Didn't get too many good pix since my photographer (Deb) was busy busting some of her own fish. All in all I hooked almost 30 (wasn't really counting hookups) landed 18 though, and nothing under 14. I had 2 fish take me into my backing and Deb hooked a Bull Trout on her first cast of the day. I landed 6 fish in the 20-24 inch range, it was truly just one of those days! And I'm glad I quit while I was ahead, I guess there's always next weekend!?!

Last edited:
S
steelhead_slayer
Damn I guess I'm going to have to skip class this week

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish!!!

S
steelhead_slayer
Had to check it out after your awesome report. Here's a couple fish that cooperated enough for a quick photo.

• 0507121409-01.jpg
  • 20120507160648.jpg
Last edited:
Reactions: FlyBum
F
FlyBum
steelhead_slayer said:
Had to check it out after your awesome report. Here's a couple fish that cooperated enough for a quick photo.

Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Buddy!! :dance:

S
steelhead_slayer
New rod in action. Unfortunately just a monster whitey

F
FlyBum
steelhead_slayer said:
New rod in action. Unfortunately just a monster whitey

Hell ya dude, glad that stick is working out for you!! :)

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
F
FlyBum
Sinkline said:
Oh ya..., another bent rod pic.! Love it!

Randy

Just for you buddy :)

S
steelhead_slayer
I plan on getting seconds on that action tomorrow

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
ill bring some bent rod pics back tuesday hopefully

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
thanks randy! most of the fish are 8-12 inches but if i hook one of the 18+ inch cutties on a 4wt with 5x tippet ill be in my backing for sure!!! :dance:

S
steelhead_slayer
What an epic day. First cast fish on. I reach in my pocket to take a picture and . . . i left my phone in the truck. So I won't go on and on about what a great day it was, but toward the end of the day I did get to try a couple OFF members flies.

Jimmy's flies elicits some aggressive strike.

Flybum's fly just gets a lot of strikes period.

L
lilsalmon
yesssss

yesssss

:dance::yay: I am so excited.....I finally get to post here. What an epic day today was.......

P5150766.jpg

More to come soon........

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice pic rose! my trip has been changed to this weekend so back with pics then!!

F
FlyBum
Nice!!.....Rose

Freakin Roped em today after work!! :cool: This was the biggest though, missed a brown that was around the same if not a little larger.
A little late with this....but the beard is now gone! :shock:

Last edited by a moderator: