Pro angler on the river

L
largofishingnut
I've been using my hobie pro angler (that i brought over from FL when i moved to oregon) on the river and its been awesome. Does anyone else out there fish the river out of one of these rigs or another type of kayak? I'm looking for some new fishing buddies in the area! I've found one Fishing Social Network, but most of its users are in FL.

Last edited by a moderator:
bass
bass
You posted this for the Alsea river, is that where are you located?

There are a ton of kayak fishing anglers throughout Oregon. If you search through my old posts you will see a lot of Willamette reports from me in my Hobie outback. Another site to visit is northwestkayakanglers.com (NWKA). That is a site dedicated to kayak fishing in the NW. You should be able to find folks to hook up with there for sure no matter where you are located.

C
colbypearson
There's a pretty good amount of guys who fish from pontoon's here if your just looking for some company during floats or something.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Ill be floating the Alsea with CombatChuck some time this winter for Steel. Keep in contact, sure there might be some others that will float with us.

G
gold_smokie
steelhead fishing from pontoon boats sucks balls even if you hook one its pretty funny trying to fight it and control the pontoon