Official 2014 Jig Swap

J
JeannaJigs
Cool if no one minds I'd like to partake. Been in the lab doing work on new patterns. Not sure what ill tie for this yet but i have ideas.

W
waco
Everybody will be happy at the end. I heard you make some killer jigs!!! I want to see them!! :yikes:

O
OnTheDrop
JeannaJigs said:
Cool if no one minds I'd like to partake. Been in the lab doing work on new patterns. Not sure what ill tie for this yet but i have ideas.

Whattt? Now I have to tie an additional Jig? I didn't sign up for this Sh**!!!...

Only kidding.

Snow days are perfect tying days...

S
steelhead_slayer
I can't wait to see everyone's creations. I have a good pattern planned for you all

F
FishFinger
I'm gonna roll with the....

Liberace' Nightmare

A flamboyant steelhead jig.

O
OnTheDrop
FishFinger said:
I'm gonna roll with the....

Liberace' Nightmare

A flamboyant steelhead jig.

I was gunna do a nightmare. I guess I'll stick to the next best colors. White/Pinks or White/Orange. Hmmm.

B
bigboy70
Dang being a rook I was gonna do a nightmare since I know it catches but to the drawing board

F
FishFinger
I didn't mean to knock anyone off their prefered pattern. Different variations of the same type of jig shouldn't be a problem.

O
OnTheDrop
FishFinger said:
I didn't mean to knock anyone off their prefered pattern. Different variations of the same type of jig shouldn't be a problem.

Absolutely.

S
steelhead_slayer
As soon as my heads get here I'll post a picture of what I'm tying

B
bigboy70
well I got my heads now just to figure out the rest lol

Have yall ever seen any ribbed jigs i have a idea but idk I'll just tie one up and post a pic and yall can tell me yay or nay

Last edited:
M
mikeee2362
Can't wait to see the pictures!!

B
bigboy70
Mike love that signature thats awesome lol now back to the swap

S
Silvers&Steelies
Well I messed up. Showed interest in the original thread but slacked on checking this one and haven't been on the forum since. It would be interesting to see what you guys do. This year I have been doing rabbit fur jigs and am starting to prefer them over marabou.

M
mikeee2362
bigboy70 said:
Mike love that signature thats awesome lol now back to the swap
:thumb:

S
steelhead_slayer
Silvers&Steelies said:
Well I messed up. Showed interest in the original thread but slacked on checking this one and haven't been on the forum since. It would be interesting to see what you guys do. This year I have been doing rabbit fur jigs and am starting to prefer them over marabou.

Sorry when I was making the list I was just looking for the "I'm in"s. Would of enjoyed you in the swap. Maybe we can do a swap together next time.

B
bigboy70
hey guys heres one of my ideas, your thoughts? only difference is body will be fuller.
NCM_0318_zps7fd54af0.jpg

S
steelhead_slayer
I believe I just saw that on Facebook. Looks cool

B
bigboy70
Yea northwest steelhead junkies.

Wasn't going for cool damnit lol more like chrome killer. Back to the clouds

J
JeannaJigs
I have been without power for a few days now since getting back from seattle...thank you global warming...but when I get power back...I will be powering up the lead melting pot for heads and get going on these. I have a stack of rabbit pelts that I've been neglecting that will be getting some use. Rabbit > Marabou (Don't tell my house rabbits)