No ,or government

C
chris61182
Mike123 said:
chris61182 said:
That may be true, and I realize the written word is a poor medium for communication, but if you said that to most people's faces, rolled your eyes and laughed it wouldn't be taken very well.

Well many people get way to whacko of this stuff.. it's like they're willing to commit jihad for the sake of getting their point across.

And I'm not even meaning politics only, I work with a guy that regardless of the topic thinks if you aren't on some magical "experts" list that you have no business speaking about it, even if all you're doing is citing other "experts."

Which is what I took what you're saying to be, and I apologize if it wasn't what you intended.

T
Thuggin4Life
this country was founded by the people for the people but we don't have the people in the government?

B
bigsteel
I agree Andy,,we need more average regular people in their,,not people with an agenda to help their rich folk.

C
chris61182
bigsteel said:
I agree Andy,,we need more average regular people in their,,not people with an agenda to help their rich folk.

But at the same time beware tyranny of the majority ;).

H
halibuthitman
Thuggin4Life said:
this country was founded by the people for the people but we don't have the people in the government?

this country was founded by what many deemed religious zealot....who didn't want to pay taxes. which founded the american institution of something for nothing....

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah they didn't want to pay taxes but we sure do pay them.

H
halibuthitman
Thuggin4Life said:
Yeah they didn't want to pay taxes but we sure do pay them.

well sadly,,, boat launches and fish hatcheries don't build themselves:(