June OFF gathering: Wickiup/CranePrairie

O
OnTheDrop
EOBOY said:
Roger let us know what you need for reimbursement, if I pay up front I won't miss it for sure..., LOL

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is true. And if he does, just keep calling him until he gets out! Hahahha

EOBOY
EOBOY
Touche...... You know me too well

J
JeannaJigs
Count me in for Friday and Saturday, unless the dates of a fundraising event I'm doing change...that's supposed to happen the week before, but things change sometimes.

B
BaldTexan
Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B
Big3d
I'm interested, but very unsure how things will look 5 months from now, I grew up near there and would love to go. I can't be a sure thing but will make every effort.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Big3d said:
I'm interested, but very unsure how things will look 5 months from now, I grew up near there and would love to go. I can't be a sure thing but will make every effort.

Great, this is definitely a 'just show up' gathering... plenty of 'probably attending' OFF folks now, just hoping the weather and fish cooperate.

B
Big3d
Weather can't stop us. Bring on the Browns.

O
OnTheDrop
Everyone throw in 10$ for the biggest fish?

B
BaldTexan
OnTheDrop said:

Lol. Sucker bet! I'm in. I'm skilled at contributing to the pot!

O
OnTheDrop
Lol^ it's tradition when I go to the lakes. Usually do Biggest, Most, and First. The latter will be tough to gauge, so I figured biggest would be easy. Picture with fish in net, tape measure for lenghth and girth. ( I won't be keeping any, and encourage others to do so too ) but it is legal, so do whatcha want!

jhop111
jhop111
This sounds fun. I hit wickiup last summer in September and was impressed with the size of those kokes. I wouldn't mind hitting some browns either.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
OnTheDrop said:

OnTheDrop said:
Lol^ it's tradition when I go to the lakes. Usually do Biggest, Most, and First. The latter will be tough to gauge, so I figured biggest would be easy. Picture with fish in net, tape measure for lenghth and girth. ( I won't be keeping any, and encourage others to do so too ) but it is legal, so do whatcha want!

I love it, count me in, picture sounds good enough to me. roger

B
BaldTexan
rogerdodger said:
I love it, count me in, picture sounds good enough to me. roger

I dunno. Some folks have proven they are skilled long armers!

Aervax
Aervax
I am in. Send me a private messsage with your address, so I can send money.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
time to bump this thread up and also announce that [MENTION=869]troutmasta[/MENTION] is taking over as the organizer, I have a family conflict that weekend that will probably require me to be in Washington, but he has stepped in and reserved the group site for Friday and Saturday nights...if someone wants to reserve it for Sunday night, that would allow people to stay and leave Monday...cheers, roger

B
billfisher
I reserved it for Sunday night, so anyone who wants to stay till Monday morning can.

T
troutmasta
Calling All Campers-

Unfortunately, as I'm sure you've read, Rogerdoger had a family event arise so I volunteered to help keep this ball rolling.

I've been to 2 OFF camp outs and both were a blast! We always have good food, lots of good drink, and most importantly great company. I'm sure this year will not disappoint.

I have reserved the same group site (52) at Gull Creek campground for Friday the 10th and Saturday the 11th, Billfisher reserved it on the night of the 12th. This spot can have 8 vehicles and 30 occupants, therefore if you plan on attending, carpooling may be beneficial to the parking situation. In addition, as Roger stated prior, If everyone chips in a couple bucks it will help cover the cost for Bill and me.

We usually burn through quite a bit of firewood so bring what you can. In the past [MENTION=1402]OnTheFly[/MENTION] brought truck loads, but I haven't heard from him in a bit (Jim come camping, we'll kill wasps). There always seems to be a couple folks who watch the fire burn until the early in the morning.

Finally, I'm excited to announce that this year, we will be having a FREE RAFFLE for those who attend. This will be done on Sunday afternoon and everynight you camp you'll get a ticket. I've reached out to some local vendors, fisherman, and guides and am stoked to announce that at this point we have an assortment of stuff to give away including (but not limited two); Salmon/Steelhead tackle, Fishing Equipment, a Guided Trip... and more!

If any one has anything fishing related (not crap) that they want to contribute to the raffle or contest please PM me and we can discuss it!

If we get a ton of interest we may have to look into reserving the other group spot or some single spots.

Any other questions, suggestions, ect...post here or PM me. Should be a blast.

Cheers and Tight Lines-
TM

EOBOY
EOBOY
My question is, is there a spot to put my tent trailer? I have to have my house! There is room for a couple of others to rack out too.

EOBOY
EOBOY
Oh and I will stay Sunday night also

B
billfisher
EOBOY said:
My question is, is there a spot to put my tent trailer? I have to have my house! There is room for a couple of others to rack out too.

Should be, it has a 40ft double driveway.

Top Bottom