Jeannajigs this is for you!

EOBOY
EOBOY
Went to the coast and fished the Kilches and the Wilson on Tuesday and Wed. had a blast. The Masta proved why he is the Masta. Hooked up on his first 3 casts. Didn't know much about Chum but found out. FUN! Ben was gonna use his Toon Wed. but couldn't find the clips to hold the foot pegs so ended up staying on the bank. Caught and released don't know how many "Gators" on Tuesday but it was a blast.

Wed. just did the Wilson but the bite had slowed considerably, in my opinion. But still lots of fish. I know a dichotomy, right.

BaldTexan the Hat was almost lost but luckily we saved it!

• nov3.jpg
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
sweet..

troutdude
troutdude
Hat rescue + plus good Chums = a GREAT day!

EOBOY
EOBOY
rogerdodger said:

Oh I forgot to say, this morning as I was leaving the coast I was searching for a radio station because my USB plug wasn't working. I found a local station and a song came on called "Son of a B give me a drink". What a hoot!

EOBOY
EOBOY
chum kiss

P
pinstriper
EOBOY said:
Oh I forgot to say, this morning as I was leaving the coast I was searching for a radio station because my USB plug wasn't working. I found a local station and a song came on called "Son of a B give me a drink". What a hoot!

I presume The Captain is the man whose hat was in jeopardy ?

T
TimberTodd
I am jealous, but not of the chum kiss. Looks like a great day.

B
bubs
Nice fish! I think I saw you guys motor past me...I was fishing from the bank in Tillamook...I remember that mustache!

troutdude
troutdude
TimberTodd said:
I am jealous, but not of the chum kiss.

A true classic response; now logged into the annals of the OFF library! :thumb:

O
OnTheDrop
pinstriper said:
I presume The Captain is the man whose hat was in jeopardy ?

Not because of lack of fish...Cause we whacked 'em.

But... It was cause I literally left it at Danas beach house, but Dana being a nice guy and all, dropped it OFF under my rig as I was on the river today.

Bite slowing. Wish the rivers didn't drop so damnfast.

T
troutmasta
bubs said:
Nice fish! I think I saw you guys motor past me...I was fishing from the bank in Tillamook...I remember that mustache!

Where you on the bank on the wison on tues. ?

B
bubs
Nah Wednesday

J
JeannaJigs
Ugh. I should be hunting chum dogs :( thanks for the heartbreaking report lol. I'm going to go to the woods and maybe eat some poison mushrooms while everyone else fishes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

S
sapo
What were u guys using? Great report btw

C_Run
C_Run
sapo said:
What were u guys using?

....and how deep?.....

sorry, couldn't resist.:D

Reactions: troutmasta
S
sapo
Lol..no just trying to get some general info since I'm headed out there tomorrow...

C_Run
C_Run
sapo said:
Lol..no just trying to get some general info since I'm headed out there tomorrow...

Ha. I'm just messing....hope you do well. I haven't fished around Tillamook in four years. Go get 'em.

T
troutmasta
sapo said:
What were u guys using? Great report btw

Flys, Plugs, Jigs, Eggs, Sandshrimp, and Tuna Fish. In various combinations.

O
OnTheDrop
Sardines, Anchovies, and Dynamite, too!

T
troutmasta
I forgot, we did use some dynamite.