Is it already fall?

P
plumb2fish
Had a good couple days on the pond. Fish were filleted back in Florence as that is where we were camping.

• IMAG0221.jpg
  • IMG_2565.jpg
  • IMG_0131.jpg
  • D1B19CB0-1090122.jpg
Last edited:
E
eugene1
Nice looking chrome nooks there, plumb! Not familiar with that port is it B10 fishery? I like how the scales seem to be pretty tight right along the lateral line in your first pic, they're gorgeous!

Best and long live the Kings!

ps. Nice sweatshirt too,

Y
Yogidabear
Oh man those are nice fishies, I can't wait for this fall and winter. way to go.

B
bran_man
I MUST GET A BOAT ASAP! lol def nice fish mike. Everyone is jealous I'm sure

D
DYJ
nice, it's been pretty good out there lately. :cool:

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
plumb2fish said:
Had a good couple days on the pond.

nice, I know that cleaning station in picture 2 well, just haven't needed to use it yet this year, I have a feeling I will soon however....:D

H
halibuthitman
theres some fattys in there!!!

D
dtikey
good job mikey!!!

P
plumb2fish
rogerdodger said:
nice, I know that cleaning station in picture 2 well, just haven't needed to use it yet this year, I have a feeling I will soon however....:D

My fishing partner has a place in Florence all Summer. We usually use the cleaning station there when cleaning the boat reguardless of where the fish were caught.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
plumb2fish said:
My fishing partner has a place in Florence all Summer. We usually use the cleaning station there when cleaning the boat reguardless of where the fish were caught.

noted, it is a nice launch and cleaning station, but the place is a zoo on weekends for the next month or 2....cheers, roger

J
JeannaJigs
Epic all around. I'm sensing another epic chinook season, time will tell about the ho's, but if it's like last year, forget the ho's the nooks gave me a sore arm every day i was on the water. Need to get a tidewater boat.

B
Bswe22
Nice looking fish!!! Where can I catch those "without" a boat???

J
JeannaJigs
Bswe22 said:
Nice looking fish!!! Where can I catch those "without" a boat???

Off the jetties, or wait a bit and they'll be in the fresh of all the coastal rivers soon enough.

D
DYJ
JeannaJigs said:
Epic all around. I'm sensing another epic chinook season.

I'm thinkin so to. We had a good weekend, gettin a couple nooks and a coho. Yesterday we saw a lot of fish caught.

I'm keepin my fingers crossed it continues and doesn't turn out like our summer steel season, boating fish every trip way early then barely scratching them when it was sposta be hot...