Inspiration for the Clackamas River haters

P
PTownAngler
troutmasta said:
Hit the Clack AGAIN today. Just can't get enought of that river.

Went to go find some summer chrome.

However with the cooler low pressure air around, the salmon were biting at my particular hole (same one I always post about, no secret).

Where is this nice fishing spot you speak of. I love the Clack. I've only been to a few places though. Been meaning to hit Mciver but can't seem to make it there lol, every time I plan a trip there I always end up going somewhere else. I tried looking through your old post's but couldn't find where you were talking about. Thanks man!

D
DrTheopolis
PTownAngler said:
Where is this nice fishing spot you speak of.

Read the thread again.

T
troutmasta
PTownAngler said:
Where is this nice fishing spot you speak of. I love the Clack. I've only been to a few places though. Been meaning to hit Mciver but can't seem to make it there lol, every time I plan a trip there I always end up going somewhere else. I tried looking through your old post's but couldn't find where you were talking about. Thanks man!

troutmasta said:
Above Estacada, which is above Barton.

troutmasta said:

;)

P
PTownAngler
So above Barton then?

P
PTownAngler

C
chrisohm
Park at Faraday and hike the road. You'll find it after a nice walk upstream.

D
dozer365
Park at farada and fish of the bridge or go down stream. Lol. Just kidding don't fish of the bridge kids. The best place to fish the clack and trout masta. Salmon killa. Chez jfrey. Everyone will agree. ...... U ready for this gem.... In the water.
I've ne'er caught a fish out of water. Cept at Safeway.
Blacked out spoons are working for me.

Top Bottom